Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shrooming at a club?

I'm going to a club tonite and since i couldnt get my usual E, i got shrooms, i love shrooms at parties and shit. But how are they at clubs? Has anyone ever shroomed at a club before?? What's it like? am i gonna ave a good time? and am i gonna open up like I do on E? PLease tell me

------------------

"Emotions touched...with feelings running high....it seems right...no need to run and hide....we live fantasy...upon reality...to the other side of life...of life...of life...of life...of life.....as you take me away....one feels into my fantasy...I find with you I break free....as I drift on a dream...I pray to you with hands held high....I find with you....Ecstasy........"

esc1.jpg

I'm the one with the whistle at Sound Factory

Shrooms at clubs is pretty sweet if your doin it with a buddy. But do lots of them, its not as fun if you dont do enough. But at the bar it is really intense. Usually i get lots of energy off of them, so I dancing all night long. But you are really out of it tho, probably won't know whats really going on, but its a blast. I recommend doin shrooms and E at the club at the same time, its a good combo.

------------------

I took the red pill, then i took the blue pill, then the yellow, then the red. And followed the bunny into the hole to never see a single soul.

It depends. If you like tripping you will probably enjoy it. I personally never really liked tripping in clubs (candyflipping is another story), I've always found it too intense. Plus the visuals are kind of wasted in a club; I always preferred day trips when I used to do that sort of thing.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Mad fun!!! We danced our asses off the couple times we did that! The only thing is that I personally get kinda sweaty when I do shrooms, esp. when dancing around all nite, so that aspect wasn't that great!

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"