Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Robo-Trippin

Any of you tried doin this shit? You're supposed to use extra-strength robotussin w/ codiene. Take a bunch of that shit w/ vodka. Me and my boys done it with regular robotussin, and it was alright, but I'm sure it can be better. Have any of you had any experience with it? Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

If it has gauifenesin (Robitussin DM and generic "DM" syrups have this drug), you'll probably puke your guts up. If it has acetaminophen (paracetamol), you stand a good chance of a painful, prolonged death. Anything else, you're likely to ruin the trip and may end up in the hospital.

----------------------------------

found this info on erowid.org... you definitely wanna be careful here.

check out the whole site on dextromethorphan (stuff in robitussin) on erowid. http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm.shtml

the site in general is really good for drug info. check it out - the main page is http://www.erowid.org

ciao

max

I personally thought it sucked. I wouldn't throw in all the outside substances with it though...no need...shit fucks you up as is. As previously said...4oz. and some smoke and you'll achieve desired effects. When I did it I wanted to die...felt sooo sick to my stomach cwm8.gif ...cound't stand...itched like crazy...didn't trip...stupid ass shit. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

You might as well take one of the cut out stars being sold as E...those are straight up DXM...that's the ingredient that your are sucking down anyway.

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif