Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tila Tequila Trying to Score a Million Bucks

Guest Slide On The Ice

Guest Slide On The Ice

Yeah right, sure it's gonna go on her wall and stay there. It's going in the bank. Duh. Sho who's going to send her a buck? Not me. If she loves me she can come visit me, then I'll give her my buck. ;D

I JUST MADE A MILLION FRIENDS!!

Body: YAYYYYYYY! Time to celebrate kiddies! Today on May 4th 2006, 11:35 am, I just made it over the 1 Million friends on my list! WOOHOOO! This calls for a HUGE celebration! I love you guys!

I want to make this special and memorable so everyone should mail me a dollar bill and sign your myspace link on it. I want to do something really cool with it. I want to tape up each dollar on my wall in my house to dedicate it all to YOU GUYS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! I will fill up my walls with all of your dollar bills that you signed with your myspace link. That way I have sentimental value with all of you and you will always be a part of my home. Then once it's filled I can take a picture of the walls of the dollars you guys sent me and I will post it up to show you!!! Then I will always have your myspace link written up on my wall so I can visit you anytime!!! So sign and send me your old dollar bills:

Tila Tequila

"Million Dollar Friends"

8033 Sunset Blvd ..1029

W Hollywood, CA 90046

THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN! I CAN'T WAIT! I BETTER GO BUY A SHIT LOAD OF TAPE NOW!!!!

Love...your friend,

Tila

Guest ddg

She's from 'Nam, right?

yes...hottest asian chicks r from vietnam n the phillipines

ive dated 3... ::)

eww dude

lmaoooo.....my boy zach is all into asians...they just dont do it for me...

Guest Slide On The Ice

Asian chicks are the second sexiest chicks ever. After Latin babes. ;D

2ofLucyLiuPart2.jpg