Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT tomorrow

Guest bronzie

Guest bronzie

Looks like Danny will be gracing the decks at Score tomorrow night. Yep yep. I missed Mansion so...hmm.

Guest bronzie

hmmmmmmmmm interesting..... i need an army of women if i decide to go to this lol

I'll join you if you have an army of them!!! ;) Looking to hit this up and Mylo if possible.

Guest swirlundergrounder

hmmmmmmmmm interesting..... i need an army of women if i decide to go to this lol

That's a good plan Bling. If you went by yourself you probably won't ever make it out of there......

And then you would have to post another negative thread about 'how much your ass hurts'....

And then the Bitch Squad would reply on the thread and tell you how much they are sick of hearing how much your ass hurts LOL ;D

Guest bootstah

yea DT was pretty good when I saw him at Score a month or so ago. Good luck Bling ;)

Guest soozin

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mannnnnnnnnnnnnn

i sure cant go... glad i made it to mansion tho... ive never even been inside score... have fun whoever makes it!

Guest michael^heaven

---Hmmm...circuit clubs are actually one of the best places to find hot women. I've met some of the sexiest, coolest chics at gay bars/clubs. They go there to avoid all of the guido, vulcher guys that frequent the straight clubs. Plus, your chances of hooking up are obviously increased when the usual competition(guys) are seeking the unit & not the snatch. :D

Guest Fez

an army of women makes you look more gay...