Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mushrooms and E....thoughts, opinions, advice....

First off...I forgot what its called when you shroom and take e....i know with acid its candy flipping......

Also....would you recommend shrooming and rolling when you take shrooms for the first time???

Thanks

Liz cwm20.gif

------------------

~*Liz*~

~* conformity = disloyalty*~

Alien-05.gif

Originally posted by Calyandra:

First off...I forgot what its called when you shroom and take e....i know with acid its candy flipping......

Also....would you recommend shrooming and rolling when you take shrooms for the first time???

Thanks

Liz cwm41.gifcwm41.gif

Hippie FLippin is the best, especially when you take it at the same time and get trainwrecked. Thats when they both hit you at the same time, it a really wild ride for about 30 mins, because you rocked by the E and all lights and walls just start a groovin, then your in for a wicked night. The best part about Doin E with the shrooms, it makes the night go on forever, so 1 hour will feel like 3, So its not like droppin and then its time to come home.

To answer your actual question, Doin shrooms for the first time can freak some people out. If your goin to do just shrooms, do them with a group of friends first and see how you like it. See shrooms are all about what frame of mind your in before you take it, so if your in a good mood you will be all laughing and shit(good trip), but if your angry or worried, probably won't be the best trip(still could be good). But when you are on E, your always in a good mood smile.gif..... So I have never had a bad trip Hippieflippin. Hope this reply helps

------------------

I took the red pill, then i took the blue pill, then the yellow, then the red. And followed the bunny into the hole to never see a single soul.

Ok cool. I've never tried hippie flipping...I dont know if I want to.....I love shrooming...its the best experience. biggrin.gif

A friend of mine who's never shroomed before asked about popping a pill....I wasn't sure what to tell him.....

Is the feeling any different when you candy flip? I may try that....not sure yet....

biggrin.gif

Liz

PLUR

------------------

~*Liz*~

~* conformity = disloyalty*~

Alien-05.gif

Try E by itself then try it with shrooms, its always good do a drug by itself. But you have to try hippie flippin, its a good ride, especially at a club!

------------------

I took the red pill, then i took the blue pill, then the yellow, then the red. And followed the bunny into the hole to never see a single soul.