Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Next Months Playboy

Guest obby

NICE. but im just waiting for stacey keibler .. i know she has stated she wouldnt but i can always dream ;D

You know it ain't gonna happen Blingster lol ;D

NICE. but im just waiting for stacey keibler .. i know she has stated she wouldnt but i can always dream ;D

You know it ain't gonna happen Blingster lol ;D

THOSE LEGS....... drool and i love her small boobies :)

Guest Civs

Missed Vida at Noc. she has left much left to the imagination though, but will be nice to see the Playboy pictorial.

vida in palyboy eh

she's ok, her face is ugly though.

She's a sweetheart but i really dont see what the big fuss is about with her. She looks like an average spanish chick, not even a really hot one. Her pics are sooooo airbrushed. I honestly dont know how she made it this far.

Guest Miss_Digital

vida in palyboy eh

She's a sweetheart but i really dont see what the big fuss is about with her. She looks like an average spanish chick, not even a really hot one. Her pics are sooooo airbrushed. I honestly dont know how she made it this far.

big fuss

big ass

Guest pod

Her pics are sooooo airbrushed.

What girl in what fashion magazine isn't? I should show you a before and after sometime of some stuff I've done.

Guest Cosmigonon

vida in palyboy eh

Ummm, she may not be the prettiest girl alive, but ugly?? she's definitely not.

Nice 8)

and jackie she may not be that pretty but shes got a banging body. u always got something to say about her.let it be.and i think shes better off without the airbrushing.

Guest Civs

vida in palyboy eh

u prob see many that look like her on the train, especially the number lines that head uptown

Guest durrtylexx

Nice 8)

and jackie she may not be that pretty but shes got a banging body. u always got something to say about her.let it be.and i think shes better off without the airbrushing.

sleeping with her and saying that she is playboy quality are 2 different things.

the girl has a nice body, but there are hundreds of girls in miami that are prettier than her.

playboy to me is about having quality beautiful women that have great bodies as well.

Nice 8)

sleeping with her and saying that she is playboy quality are 2 different things.

the girl has a nice body, but there are hundreds of girls in miami that are prettier than her.

playboy to me is about having quality beautiful women that have great bodies as well.

u still didnt answer my question :)

Guest durrtylexx

Nice 8)

u still didnt answer my question :)

ha ha ha

no doubt

vida in palyboy eh

u prob see many that look like her on the train, especially the number lines that head uptown

I see them on the 7 going into queens. There are beautiful women "everyday" everywhere here. Matter of fact there was an indian girl sitting across from me this morning that was stunning and dressed effortlessly elegant.

Leo, i always say the same thing. I dont think her body is that bangin either. When she did that lingerie runway show with Tonie, she just couldn't compare. Im sorry....she looked dumpy and plumpy, Tonie was so much more elegant and refined.

She's fine for FHM and Maxim (which i still think is a stretch) but Playboy? I beg to differ. I'm with Alex on this one. Go ahead and call me a hater, i guess my ideal of beauty is different than everyone else's. To me beauty, grace and elegance go hand in hand.

vida in palyboy eh

I see them on the 7 going into queens. There are beautiful women "everyday" everywhere here. Matter of fact there was an indian girl sitting across from me this morning that was stunning and dressed effortlessly elegant.

Leo, i always say the same thing. I dont think her body is that bangin either. When she did that lingerie runway show with Tonie, she just couldn't compare. Im sorry....she looked dumpy and plumpy, Tonie was so much more elegant and refined.

She's fine for FHM and Maxim (which i still think is a stretch) but Playboy? I beg to differ. I'm with Alex on this one. Go ahead and call me a hater, i guess my ideal of beauty is different than everyone else's. To me beauty, grace and elegance go hand in hand.

No im not going to call you hater,but I do find it funny that in every thread about Vida on Cp back in the days to now you come up saying the same thing.I didn't say shes beautiful either but hot yes.Beautiful to me is Elizabeth Hurly and Charlize Theron to name a few.

I also was there @ Oxygen when Tonie was with Vida and I agree with you on that.

Guest JMT

never even heard of this broad until someone posted pics from her hacked sidekick a few months back. eh.

Guest SOTUrecords

never even heard of this broad until someone posted pics from her hacked sidekick a few months back. eh.

LOL

Good pics huh?