Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First Time smoking weed..........

Hey guys, first time smoking weed this weekend, just wondering what to expect and if there are any do's/dont's about what not to do beforehand or after and about how many hits before i should start feeling anything and how do i know if stoned or not

thanks

you may not feel much from one or two, or depending on how good it is, that's all you may need.

Expect to feel like your head is floating around in another world, while you body is like, WHere the FUCK are you going? You'll get lazy, and hungry, and everything will be funny, and then you'll get tired. It's great.

------------------

You're only young once

wow, i wish i could go back to my first time smoking trees.

anyway, i didn't get high for shit my first time. it took actually several times more to feel nice.

hold the smoke in as long as you can. even if you end up coughing up a lung. your body is not used to the smoke, so naturally, you will start coughing. don't think you need to be a tough guy, it's your first time smoking so keep chokin on the smoke.

then voila! you should be high. and please, do not start saying dumb shit to ruin everyone else's high. just chill and relax.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Wow, first time smokin' herb....like 11 years ago when I was 15. Didn't get stoned. Felt like shit the next day. The second time...C-YA. Nowadays it goes with the coffee and the morning commute.

------------------

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." --Friedrich Nietzsche