Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The most accurate unbiased archive of drug info

www.erowid.org

It is not a D.A.R.E. site that highlights all the negative aspects of drugs while presenting false information, nor is it a site that is a stern advocate of the safety of drugs. It is by far the most unbiased archive/site I've found. It has experiences submitted by anonymous users, text documents of experiments done by medical boards in England and the U.S., information such as pictures, duration, dosage, effects, and even chemistry/synthesization information on many drugs. Just thought I'd share.

"If you're going to do something, you might as well do it knowing the consequences."

I agree, another great site is:

http://www.lycaeum.org/

Place them both in your favorites...answers most any question you have. cwm15.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif