Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Suggestions for Space

CrzyC1414779017

Guest Cosmigonon

I once saw a chic fall from the box, good thing she was hot...

Why?

A hot chick can get away with anything, even fallin from a box... ;D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marina22

Steve Lawler for his birthday and Tom Stephan to kill the place. As far as the loft, I haven't been in a while. Do they play different music than in the patio or is it the main room music or a third DJ spinning there. I kinda liked the balcony to but when there is no room downstairs at least you can go up where there is room do dance. :-\

Guest ilovedjology

SOMEONE NEW??? (dj)

Kudos. OG is amazing, but it's time for a some new blood.

COmpletely agreed! I mean I LOVE OG! But uhmm due to the fact of an past occurance of a certain dj who thinks too highly of himself.. Lets just say I liked him better when he was fresh from Crobar... Now he just realllllly sucks!

Guest Civs

SOMEONE NEW??? (dj)

COmpletely agreed! I mean I LOVE OG! But uhmm due to the fact of an past occurance of a certain dj who thinks too highly of himself.. Lets just say I liked him better when he was fresh from Crobar... Now he just realllllly sucks!

i wouldn't go as far to say that he sucks. he has tremendous skill, otherwise he wouldn't have a residency at Space. I just think Space needs a shake up, but that's just me. Prob 99% of this board would disagree.

Guest pod

This thread has the potential to devolve into personal vendettas being aired.

"It's like wrestling with pigs, you get dirty too and the pig might enjoy it..."

In other words, don't go there.

Guest ilovedjology

SOMEONE NEW??? (dj)

i wouldn't go as far to say that he sucks. he has tremendous skill, otherwise he wouldn't have a residency at Space. I just think Space needs a shake up, but that's just me. Prob 99% of this board would disagree.

I only said according to my experience with him personally. Not for anyone else. Miami doesnt have to agree to my opinion....

Guest Civs

SOMEONE NEW??? (dj)

I only said according to my experience with him personally. Not for anyone else. Miami doesnt have to agree to my opinion....

i take it we all need to be more "PC". there goes the open discussion format :-[

Guest pod

People are free to express their opinions by all means, but for some people, if they say certain things out loud, it can mean career suicide...i.e. if a small-time DJ starts ragging on the established residents, it's just a matter of a few phone calls to become blacklisted.

Guest ilovedjology

SOMEONE NEW??? (dj)

i take it we all need to be more "PC". there goes the open discussion format :-[

Oy Vey!!

Guest ilovedjology

Just for the record, these are my personal opinions. Not to be affiliated with anyone I related to. Not even my bf! This is something I personally felt. Beside my heart was always at Space. No MO DRAMA....

Guest Civs

Just for the record, these are my personal opinions. Not to be affiliated with anyone I related to. Not even my bf! This is something I personally felt. Beside my heart was always at Space. No MO DRAMA....

good post.

btw, Space ownz 2006!!!

Guest LeVeL

Dam you people bitch too much, we actually have it pretty good here in Miami.

And as far as I am concerned the Residents @ Space are just fine the way they are. And who the hell are LHM?

People have all these opinions of what will work and what wouldn't but even if the changes regarding DJ's happen then you will have the other % of people bitching about another thing.

Life is full of choices, if you dont like the Dj's that play Space then dont GO! Shoot you dont see me out at Aquabooty parties or Lust 4 House, thats because I have other choices just like you do.

Free your mind and the rest will follow..lol

Guest ilovedjology

good post.

btw, Space ownz 2006!!!

Muchas Gracias!!!

Guest Civs

Dam you people bitch too much' date=' we actually have it pretty good here in Miami.

And as far as I am concerned the Residents @ Space are just fine the way they are. And who the hell are LHM?

People have all these opinions of what will work and what wouldn't but even if the changes regarding DJ's happen then you will have the other % of people bitching about another thing.

Life is full of choices, if you dont like the Dj's that play Space then dont GO! Shoot you dont see me out at Aquabooty parties or Lust 4 House, thats because I have other choices just like you do.

[/quote']

well said. it's about choices and we all are extremely fortunate to have so many of them here in SoFla.

Guest Cosmigonon

Dam you people bitch too much' date=' we actually have it pretty good here in Miami.

[/quote']

Amen.

Guest Civs

good post.

btw, Space ownz 2006!!!

Muchas Gracias!!!

de nada

Guest ilovedjology

Hey maybe they should bring back that hott ass bartender from Brazil Danielle... Oh man she rocked more than my socks!!!

Guest dre4

the loft sucks..but if they do it the way it used to be, does that mean that the terrace will be different...bc in all honestly the new terrace is sick and i think it's worth to have the loft just for the new terrace...oh and ladies free bt 4-6 all yr long except conference and maybe some other crazy event

Guest ilovedjology

Hey people...this thread was for MY SPACE SUGGESTIONS. ::)

Maybe next time I will name my threads like Bling does. :P

All this drama...and for what ?? TO find out its a Myspace suggestion?? How funny is that? Well I guess everyone's voice got heard!