Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alligators

Guest slamminshaun

Guest LeVeL

South Florida is really dry right now, so a lot of the Alligators that were in the Everglades are now migrating to local Canals to be in water. These Canals usually lead them to places where they will be in contact with Humans.

And also some people think only because they have a little lake in the back of their Condo Complex, they think their are no gators out there but think again.

Wildlife Conservation is estimating 3 to 4 more Alligator in your local Canal now due to South Florida being so dry.

Guest slamminshaun

And also some people think only because they have a little lake in the back of their Condo Complex' date=' they think their are no gators out there but think again.

[/quote']

My house is on a fairly good-sized lake, and I have a few alligators. I've never really worried about them before. One is about 5 foot, the other is about 6 foot. Shit, I've gotton drunk and gone canoeing only to fall out and swim home....never really was worried before.

St Lucie News Report:

Bloated and decimated body found of local area DJ found in community lake. Believed to have been attacked by alligators, it is suspected that alcohol and midnight canoeing and/or skinny dipping involved.

Memorial services will be held at Jax on Indiantown Rd in Jupiter. His theme song, Darude - Sandstorm, will be played continuously in his memory.

Guest swirlundergrounder

St Lucie News Report:

Bloated and decimated body found of local area DJ found in community lake. Believed to have been attacked by alligators, it is suspected that alcohol and midnight canoeing and/or skinny dipping involved.

Memorial services will be held at Jax on Indiantown Rd in Jupiter. His theme song, Darude - Sandstorm, will be played continuously in his memory.

If they played that song at his funeral and I was in attendance, I would tip Shaun's casket over. :P

I hate that song!!!

St Lucie News Report:

Bloated and decimated body found of local area DJ found in community lake. Believed to have been attacked by alligators' date=' it is suspected that alcohol and midnight canoeing and/or skinny dipping involved.

[/quote']If they played that song at his funeral and I was in attendance, I would tip Shaun's casket over. :P

I hate that song!!!

Nah man, he loves it. I swear.

Guest Miss_Digital

St Lucie News Report:

thats it theys gators have gone too for now there going for the DJs too !!!

LOL

on a serious note its probably due to the fact that florida has expanded on the there habitat over the years

Guest slamminshaun

St Lucie News Report:

If they played that song at his funeral and I was in attendance, I would tip Shaun's casket over. :P

I hate that song!!!

Nah man, he loves it. I swear.

Do not...alright, that does it. Let's settle this...you and me, topless arm wrestling.

Guest Slide On The Ice

South Florida is really dry right now' date=' so a lot of the Alligators that were in the Everglades are now migrating to local Canals to be in water. These Canals usually lead them to places where they will be in contact with Humans.

And also some people think only because they have a little lake in the back of their Condo Complex, they think their are no gators out there but think again.

Wildlife Conservation is estimating 3 to 4 more Alligator in your local Canal now due to South Florida being so dry.

[/quote']I live on a lake, and when I used to ride my Sea Doo I always had that on my mind when I wiped out and landed in the water. It made the swim back to my water craft, and the climb back on, that much more interesting. :o

Guest Slide On The Ice

i can kick a gator's ass

Rub his belly and he'll fall into a trance.

;D

What if he only likes house or techno?

Guest obby

^ that was good!!!!!

i can kick a gator's ass

;D

Give him the spock grip.

CAMRGXA7.jpg

Guest Slide On The Ice

^ that was good!!!!!

i can kick a gator's ass

;D

Give him the spock grip.

CAMRGXA7.jpg

That is not logical, Jim. Alligators do not have shoulders.

Guest HouseJunkie

It's mating season - ladies, if you are attacked by a gator don't fight back, be submissive, they only want one thing.....

Guest Slide On The Ice

It's mating season - ladies, if you are attacked by a gator don't fight back, be submissive, they only want one thing.....

And fake an orgasm too.

Guest bootstah

And also some people think only because they have a little lake in the back of their Condo Complex' date=' they think their are no gators out there but think again.

[/quote']

My house is on a fairly good-sized lake, and I have a few alligators. I've never really worried about them before. One is about 5 foot, the other is about 6 foot. Shit, I've gotton drunk and gone canoeing only to fall out and swim home....never really was worried before.

hehe, still waiting to get the invite......you can fight them off with the oars......LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

St Lucie News Report:

and in addition to this report, this is also the first instance known where an alligator ate a human an spit him out...

Guest junglesmacks

Ok.. who ever this chick was that went "snorkling" in Lake George was an IDIOT.. I go on that lake all the time to get to Silver Springs..

That's like tying chunks of cut mullet to your limbs and doing the backstroke through Jeffery's Bay in South Africa.