Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miss Miami 2007 Pageant (Miss Florida Qualifiers) Pics

Bling

Guest swirlundergrounder

ok Bling, we're going to have to get you a good camera.

We can't live vicariously through you with that shitty camera.

The camera's O.K. but he has to learn to adjust the shutter to low light settings...

and FYI Bling: you sister has a great chance at runway modeling pending her height. Tell her to def keep it up... DON'T get fake boobs and do some toneup exercises a slim fit body always looks good on a runway.

HER FIRST love is always modeling shes tried.. reasons to turn her down (to the agencies are)

1. braces -when she had them

2. not tall enough

3. too ethic looking...... wtf does that mean lol that makes no sense do u see these runway models comon............. ethnic is in.........

She should try out for americas next top model, i love that show, they actually give girls a chance. The ones they choose to be in it aren't your typical looking models

That show is funny. I catch it sometimes when my girl is watching it. I love the part when they are deciding who's going to stay or go and Tyra is standing on the stage and she whispers "congratulations...you're still in the running to be America's next Top Model"...Just the way she says it cracks me up..

But I have to disagree with you Lee. So far the girls I'vee seen on that show seem to look like your proto-typical young model.

Guest Electric Eel

ok Bling' date=' we're going to have to get you a good camera.

[/quote']

The camera's O.K. but he has to learn to adjust the shutter to low light settings...

and FYI Bling: you sister has a great chance at runway modeling pending her height. Tell her to def keep it up... DON'T get fake boobs and do some toneup exercises a slim fit body always looks good on a runway.

HER FIRST love is always modeling shes tried.. reasons to turn her down (to the agencies are)

2. not tall enough

3. too ethic looking...... wtf does that mean lol that makes no sense do u see these runway models comon............. ethnic is in.........

She should try out for americas next top model, i love that show, they actually give girls a chance. The ones they choose to be in it aren't your typical looking models

That show is funny. I catch it sometimes when my girl is watching it. I love the part when they are deciding who's going to stay or go and Tyra is standing on the stage and she whispers "congratulations...you're still in the running to be America's next Top Model"...Just the way she says it cracks me up..

But I have to disagree with you Lee. So far the girls I'vee seen on that show seem to look like your proto-typical young model.

Maybe I don't see models everyday but whenever I watch the show in the begining i'm always like why did they choose her, I dont see model qualities. Then towards the end of the show you see them blossom into these beautiful models that you would have never thought.

Also I think many of the girls they choose are different looking, not the typical blonde hair model types which goes with what bling said about people telling his sister shes too ethnic looking

Guest swirlundergrounder

2. not tall enough

Maybe I don't see models everyday but whenever I watch the show in the begining i'm always like why did they choose her, I dont see model qualities. Then towards the end of the show you see them blossom into these beautiful models that you would have never thought.

Also I think many of the girls they choose are different looking, not the typical blonde hair model types which goes with what bling said about people telling his sister shes too ethnic looking

I see what you're saying. I never catch A.T.M from the beginning. I always seem to watch it towards the end of the season when the final girls are about to be picked.

Guest Cosmigonon

True. And congrats Bling, your sister looks beautiful.

Guest ShampooBabe

2. not tall enough

yeah they never choose the classical look, but the ethnic and exotic look, thought i havent actually see too much of the winers in runways....