Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Space: Saturday May 20th - OSCAR G

Guest Ariel

Guest LeVeL

I love Oscar G and all but I really dont think Oscar was not on his top form on this night, he played very repetitive...it was like if Oscar G Plays the hits @ Space. From Pump up the Jam to Dirtyfilthy's Accapella being played over tracks atleast 3 times throughout the night basically is you can put all the tracks being played at Space through out the past 6 months then on this night they were all played.

The best thing about my night were the Space Bartenders but I think Oscar could of played better than that.

Guest houseman

I have said it befor, he needs to find that edge again.

Its not the same when ur not there every week, expectations are set and u cant just rely on ur name no matter how big u get. U still gotta have that edge. U got to play that shit that only u can play cuz only u got it. U know what im talkin about.

i am a huge fan but i call it like i hear it, I aint gonna just give props to get passwords and shit.

ill be there, see u sat.

I have said it befor, he needs to find that edge again.

Its not the same when ur not there every week, expectations are set and u cant just rely on ur name no matter how big u get. U still gotta have that edge. U got to play that shit that only u can play cuz only u got it. U know what im talkin about.

i am a huge fan but i call it like i hear it, I aint gonna just give props to get passwords and shit.

ill be there, see u sat.

whatever... the place was packed.. and the vibe was great.