Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cleveland Cavaliers Lead the series 3-2..R U KIDDING ME???

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

Haven't good basketball like this in a very long time.It will be nice to see Wayne and Lebron battle it out next series.

Who's Wayne? ???

What? You didn't know? First and last name together. :P

Wade

Ohhhhh...

Haven't good basketball like this in a very long time.It will be nice to see Wayne and Lebron battle it out next series.

Who's Wayne? ???

Wade

Ohhhhh...

ohhhhhhhhh is how you are going to be when your dirty birds get their asses kicked in week 4. :o:)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Who's Wayne? ???

Wade

Ohhhhh...

ohhhhhhhhh is how you are going to be when your dirty birds get their asses kicked in week 4. :o:)

Oh I see. Talking smack huh? Look what happened to Rasheed Wallace and his Pistons when he went around gauranting a Detroit win...!!

Who's Wayne? ???

Wade

Ohhhhh...

Oh I see. Talking smack huh? Look what happened to Rasheed Wallace and his Pistons when he went around gauranting a Detroit win...!!

What,no faith in your team after you claming respect for them for most part of the season last year? LoL

Should be a good game. ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Who's Wayne? ???

Wade

Ohhhhh...

What,no faith in your team after you claming respect for them for most part of the season last year? LoL

Should be a good game. ;)

I have massive faith in my team. More so than I did last year....

Guest LeVeL

Oh, and the LIONS are going to win the superbowl.. you heard it hear first ;D

Oh! And the toothfairy is real ? :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

Oh' date=' and the LIONS are going to win the superbowl.. you heard it hear first ;D

[/quote']

Oh! And the toothfairy is real ? :P

LOL..I'm sure either John Kitna or Josh Mcgowan will lead them to the promise land...LOL

Guest LeVeL

Detroit is one of those teams that are just known for losing. The franchise has gotten to adapted to losing that the fans really dont care anymore, they still go watch games and pack the stadium. Every Thanksgiving we gather to watch the loser Lions lose again. You know in all honesty I was a big barry sanders fan back in the 90's and actually rooted for the lions. I still remember when the Lions went 14-2 in 1992 only to lose to the redskins in the NFC Championship Game. After that they would make it to the playoffs but lose in the first round.

But even before Barry they were losers and even with Barry being the greatest RB who ever lived they would still lose. never giving the guy any hope which is the reason he just quit. Maybe one of the saddest stories in football will be seeing Barry quit and not care about records or rushing titles.

But like I was saying, the Lions are a losing franchise, just like how baseball has the loser Chicago Cubs, just like Basketball has the Atlanta Hawks and acourse the Clippers but now that Franchise is turning it around. An d how the NHL had the Tampa bay Lighting who were a losing franchise but turned it around to win the 2004 NHL championship.

So basically the Lions are the Chicago Cubs of Football...Losers who cant win Championships.

Detroit is one of those teams that are just known for losing. The franchise has gotten to adapted to losing that the fans really dont care anymore' date=' they still go watch games and pack the stadium. Every Thanksgiving we gather to watch the loser Lions lose again. You know in all honesty I was a big barry sanders fan back in the 90's and actually rooted for the lions. I still remember when the Lions went 14-2 in 1992 only to lose to the redskins in the NFC Championship Game. After that they would make it to the playoffs but lose in the first round.

But even before Barry they were losers and even with Barry being the greatest RB who ever lived they would still lose. never giving the guy any hope which is the reason he just quit. Maybe one of the saddest stories in football will be seeing Barry quit and not care about records or rushing titles.

But like I was saying, the Lions are a losing franchise, just like how baseball has the loser Chicago Cubs, just like Basketball has the Atlanta Hawks and acourse the Clippers but now that Franchise is turning it around. An d how the NHL had the Tampa bay Lighting who were a losing franchise but turned it around to win the 2004 NHL championship.

So basically the Lions are the Chicago Cubs of Football...Losers who cant win Championships.

[/quote']

The problem is matt millen.. if the owner of the team doesn't care - then why would the fans care? I have always been a fan of several teams (moreso due to particular players) but have always cheered on Detroit....

Matt millen has been fucking up our team for the past 4 years.. fire Mooch? Are you kidding me? Fire yourself asshole!