Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Mansion a pain in the butt to get in on sundays

I may go out Sunday. Thing is im male going out solo. Do they happen to allow nice jeans and polo shirts with nice shoes or do I got to get dressed up fancier. :'( Also I don't want to have to kiss some door guys buttocks to get in.

Guest Civs

I may go out Sunday. Thing is im male going out solo. Do they happen to allow nice jeans and polo shirts with nice shoes or do I got to get dressed up fancier. :'( Also I don't want to have to kiss some door guys buttocks to get in.

u may not like kissing the door's guy buttocks, but the door guy may actually like it. get there early. this party gets packed!!! dress to impress and you should be good to go. and if you have energy left over, head over to Studio A for the after hours.

Guest r3nz0

Is it hard to get in quickly to Mansion when you're a guy and are by yourself? The short answer, yes. The long answer, fuck yes.

Trust me, get a girl to come out with you or expect an extended waiting time.

get presale tickets. :)

Have you purchased tickets before? Thats the same company that said for new years eve you had to fax proof you got them and the day of new years eve said you didnt have to and the tickets were good. Riled me all up cus I faxed something and then checked to make sure it was received.

Guest coach

Guest bootstah

yea Mansion is a pain in the ass to get in only because you're a guy, and even with your comp/free admission tix it will still take you a while to get in.

Like they said, try to get in with some girls or something and make sure you look good.

Good luck!

but word of advice, there are a ton of promoters that work on a sunday night so get to know one of em and you'll be in ;D

Guest Fez

it's easy to get in, you don't have to 'dress to impress'

i wear nothing but jeans, polo, and a pair of loafers.

if any trouble, try to grab some girls at the door, and you'll be let in quicker....

and don't make that stupid line ;)

Guest spinderella7713

oops sorry im too late for this. next time shoot me an email and I'll make sure you get in no worries. hope you had fun.

Guest spinderella7713

I appreciate your tag for studio A afterhours...unfortunatlly I cancelled the party....it was impossible to compete with metropolis afterhours...they have no expense and the whole party is free....door drinks (most the girls) lol.....obviously a newer club like studio a was going to be a little tight on the cash so it didnt work. to everyone who supported it was great while it lasted...thank u!!!

u may not like kissing the door's guy buttocks, but the door guy may actually like it. get there early. this party gets packed!!! dress to impress and you should be good to go. and if you have energy left over, head over to Studio A for the after hours.

Guest Funketeer

I don't know if it's hard to get into Mansion or not, all I know is that is easier to say out of it...

8)