Clubplanet Nightlife Community

k and depression

does k make anyone else really depressed?

reading another post, i couldn't help remembering how much fun it is and why i stopped. it got me REALLY down! and i've heard rumors relating to serious k-heads and suicide. i'm not trying to start shit, but i could totallly see this being true...

and no offense to anyone who does it. i loved it but just know i shouldn't really do it anymore...

Actually, for me, k has the opposite effect. Afterwards, I'm alot less depressed than if I hadn't taken it and just had E alone. But, when the depression DOES kick in, it's a few days later.

5HTP helps ALOT! No depression AT ALL!! I take 50-100 mgs for a few days after, i'm okie dokie!!!

------------------

You're only young once

dale77, you just started! i read your other post, and you didn't know if you were in a hole!

i'm talking about every day for MONTHS.

read Disco Bloodbath by James St. James. it describes the mental state induced by a steady diet of k quite well, IMHO.

The last few times I have done it, I have gotten NASTY after-effects for the following 2 or 3 days. A few months back it was paranoia... it had been 2 days since I did any, but I was at the gym by myself and I couldn't stop looking out the windows and thinking someone was out there. The last time (probably for quite a while) it had a definite effect on my dreams or nightmares, rather) for the next few days... one night my roommate said he heard me yelling all the way from his room. This is enough to keep me away (for now). cwm3.gif Bump what?

• 2 weeks later...

I dont get depressed with K. Actually for me its with pills. I dont think i even want to do (pills) them anymore. I took them twice last month and i feel that it wasnt even worth it. On K i sometimes feel like i can do anything.

Cgm- your comment is funny

Originally posted by roadrunner:

i'm talking about every day for MONTHS.

read Disco Bloodbath by James St. James. it describes the mental state induced by a steady diet of k quite well, IMHO.

Roadrunner, do you think that the two might be related, and one not necessarily caused by the other? In other words, why were you doing K so frequently in the first place? Maybe you were already depressed and the K just exacerbated your symptoms? The people I have know who did K that often were already pretty depressed or having some kind of problems. They may not have realized it but it was pretty clear to anyone who knew them.

Just something to think about.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif