Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Advice on Amsterdam Please!!

I am going to Amsterdam in two weeks and I was looking for some advice as far as clubs, e and any other recommendations. I'be been there once before but it was during the week and we were so tired from smoking and drinking all day that we couldn't go out at night. But this time, I want it to be different. I'm very well informed as far as the best smoke shops. My favorites are Greenhouse, Dampkring, Kandinsky and Gray Area, but let me know if you have any other recommendations. Here are my other questions:

1. What is the best way to get e (i know not to buy anything in the red light district)

2. Is k available there?

3. What are the best clubs?

Thanks for your help. I'll make sure to roll up a fatty for you!!

------------------

So short a boy, so long a man, play with your toys as long as you can.

Lucky you! E is available there, but you gotta find it....you're right about not getting it in the red light district, the best thing would be is if you knew someone who lived there.....u could go to lonelyplanet.com and there look for amsterdam things on the message board...i was going to be in amsterdam for about 8 hours so i took the liberty of finding someone who could show me around, and i did...the dutch are rather nice people, they are willing to show tourists around and acquaint them with the city...try it! cwm30.gif