Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Urban Beach Week Expectations

Guest Nefarious Girl

Can't wait...its going to be fun.. 8)

So throw ya gunz in the air, throw ya gunz in the air

Buck buck like you don't care

aight

One gun, two guns, three guns, four, yours, mine it's all about crime ONNNYXXX!!!!

Remember that huh?

Guest Justin Johnson

Actually, the crowds are way more under control this year than last year. Waaaay more cops.

Granted, I've seen several people arrested already, but it's definitely not as bad as last year.

Guest Civs

Actually, the crowds are way more under control this year than last year. Waaaay more cops.

Granted, I've seen several people arrested already, but it's definitely not as bad as last year.

I would have to agree. the crowd is much better behaved. Took a walk around 2pm and it was fairly calm. Took another walk around 8pm and the crowds were coming out, yet beeing laid back. There is alot of police presence so I take it this is helping to prevent any mishaps. I'm enjoying it so far. The car shows have been great. Will be back out tomorrow.

flavas.jpgYo, Yo, Whass Up! We're the Flava Kids! A group of young people of diverse ethnic origin who are traveling to South Beach for a week of fun in the sun. Please don't hate us! We are not here to harm you nice EDM people, we just want to get jiggy with it!

...but step on our toes and we'll bust a cap in your ass!!!

Wow...Flava Kids recommend an anger management workshop...and a Red Bull...It gives you wings...

i understand that not everyone that looks like a hip hopper is violent...i listen to hip hop myself, but in an honestly lets not bullshit each other here...memorial day weekend officially started yesterday and there are already over 300 arrests...how come that doesnt happen on any other weekends?

hip hop brings violence...it's that simple

flavas.jpgYo, Yo, Whass Up! We're the Flava Kids! A group of young people of diverse ethnic origin who are traveling to South Beach for a week of fun in the sun. Please don't hate us! We are not here to harm you nice EDM people, we just want to get jiggy with it!

...but step on our toes and we'll bust a cap in your ass!!!

Wow...Flava Kids recommend an anger management workshop...and a Red Bull...It gives you wings...

i understand that not everyone that looks like a hip hopper is violent...i listen to hip hop myself, but in an honestly lets not bullshit each other here...memorial day weekend officially started yesterday and there are already over 300 arrests...how come that doesnt happen on any other weekends?

hip hop brings violence...it's that simple

I used to be a diehard Underground NYC hip hop enthusiast. And I still listen to independent label stuff periodically. I never listened to what the masses listened to. I was all into the culture just as much as I am into house music. So If anybody knows hip hop culture thouroughly, I think I more than qualify. And I will openely admit that unfortunately, hip hop brings violence. " Yo son, I know that nigga ain't rockin my sneakers, Imma herb that nigga. Word is bond son!!" You go to a club to have fun and some jackass wants to fight you because you have the same sneakers he has on, or you stepped on his shoes by accident, or because his girlfriend or some chick that he claims to be his "bitch" has the eye for you. I've been through all that shit and I'm sick of it.

Guest ILLMATIC

We all poke fun at hip hop but the urban culture is a great marketing scheme that corporate America seems to use more often these days. So until Hip Hop gets played out like other music genres I guess everyone should just get use to it.

I rather take Hip Hoppers on South beach than KKK members sporting White sheets anyday. Think about it.

ONE LOVE!!!!

We all poke fun at hip hop but the urban culture is a great marketing scheme that corporate America seems to use more often these days. So until Hip Hop gets played out like other music genres I guess everyone should just get use to it.

I rather take Hip Hoppers on South beach than KKK members sporting White sheets anyday. Think about it.

ONE LOVE!!!!

LOL. Anyday!!