Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pey O Te

hey guys so what is your opinion on peyote....i need to get some anyone ever done it? my friend has and i hear that it has to be in season and shit and you have to go out west to get it...im willing to make the journey hehe....its a 3 day high it what the indians use for their spirit journeys...i want some so can anyone help me out?

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

Good luck in getting it...you might want to set your goals a little lower and go for mesc instead. Peyote is hard as hell to get. I went to school at Arizona St. U. and once in a while a local student would know someone who could get it, never came though though...still want to do it to this day. I was in the Peyote Mecca and even then we still couldn't get it. More power to ya !!!

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

hey i went to ASU also.. had a friend with some native americans who lived next door.. and they said it was the best.. they gave us some once, but nothing like what you heard 3 days of tripping.. we made it into a tea and drank it.. it really did nothing for me..

where at asu did you live??

i used to work at 411

hey a couple of my friends got some pey o te

this past weekend up in michagan

only one of them triped off it cause he ate an 1/8 of it. He said he tripped for like 15-18 hours. he said it's very intense

my suggestion in getting it is going to a harvest festival somewhere or some type of festival like that

good luck in your search

and remember if you get it eat a decent amount

peace

cwm3.gif I TRIED IT ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO AND HERES HOW IT WENT- A GROUP OF FRIENDS AND I HAD A MEDICINE MAN COME TO TX FROM COLORADO HE WENT DOWN TO THE LAREDO TX. AREA AND AQUIRED A HOLY SHITLOAD OF BUTTONS. WE GOT A SAFE PLACE AND HAD A PEYOTE CEREMONY-WHICH CONSISTED OF PRAYER CLEANSING AND INGESTINO OF A LOT OF PEYOTE. WE TOOK IT IN A TEA ,AS A THING LIKE MASHED AVACADO, AND JUST THE RAW BUTTONS. IT WAS MORE OF AN INTENCE CULTURAL THING THAN A PSYGOOD TIME. I PERSONALLY ATE MORE THAN OTHERS CAUSE I DIDNT FEEL ANYTHING...@FIRST. WHEN IT DID SET IN WE HAD ALL WALKED OUTSIDE TO GET SOME FRESH AIR. THE EFFECTS THAT I NOTICED WHERE A GREEN GLOW AROUND CERTAIN OBJECTS AND PEOPLE, ASIDE FROM THAT I CANT REMEMBER MUCH EXCEPT THAT IT WAS NOT OVERLY INTENSE, JUST KINDA LIKE I WAS RUNNING ON A LITTLE HIGHER CURRENT THAN NORMAL. SO I THINK MAYBE THE BUTTONS WERE TOO GREEN(YOUNG) OR MAYBE IF YOUR BODY IS ALREADY TOO POLLUTED THEN IT DOESNT HAVE A STRONG EFFECT-LIKE GINSING ON A PACK A DAY SMOKER JUST CANT WORK AS WELL AS IF YOUR WERE A WELL RUNNING MACHINE(HEALTHY) ALSO I THINK HOLLYWOOD(YOUNG GUNS KINDA EMBELISHED ON THE EFFECTS- HOWEVER I AM BY NO MEANS AN EXPERT AND IM SURE ITS DIFFERENT FOR ALL-P.S. THEY LIT ME TAKE SOME MORE HOME WITH ME AND I TRIED IT A COUPLE OF TIMES AFTER DIDNT GET ANY STRONG REACTION AND YOU GOTTA BE TOUGH TO GET IT DOWN YUCK! AND I PUKED EVERY TIME IT ACTUALLY HELPED INDUCE THE FIRST TRIP SORRY TO RAMBLE BUT I HAVE 3 HOURS OF WORK TO DO IN AN EIGHT HOUR DAY.LOVE TO ALL