Clubplanet Nightlife Community

prescription drug interactions with e and k?

my allergies and asthma are a mess this week. i'm taking allegra, steroid inhalers, and i just started on the antibiotic zithromax. i know i'll feel fine by saturday to go out, but that stuff will still be in my system. does anyone know if it will affect my roll at all?

I can't give you any documented info but personally I have been on all that you mentioned and with the exception of the Allegra being Claritin and no inhaler) and had no problems at all.

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Hmm....do what I do, I just take whatever I need to take in the morning to afternoon hours, like up to 6 hours before I take any other substances. For example, take your antibiotic and allegra for the last time like 6 hours before you take E or K. The inhaler is fine, it is just a steroid made to open your bronchii....even if you need it while you roll or whatever, you can take it. There usually is no effect, it never has affected me. cwm9.gif

Just look out for drugs that effect the same area or pass throu the same area, like the inhaler only in the lungs. I heard that dristan(Cold relief) is bad(wont kill ya), because it drys out your body to stop the runny nose. Just call a doctor tho, most doctors will give you an honest answer. But ask him like your buddy already did it, and you want to know if he will be alright.

------------------

I do drugs and I AM CANADIAN, eh!