Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marine Massacre in Haditha

Guest trancepriest

Guest trancepriest

You see I like to get both sides of the story to form what I hope to be an informed opinion of a subject...by you lashing out me it does nothing but push me away from yours...so if you truly are someone that is going to push your opinions and make a difference whether it be here or in your vid prod. co etc I would hope you take that into consideration...that just as you question things there will be people to question you...and a lot of times its not to oppose but to try and relate...again if atrocities of US gov't and troops bug you so much why stop at this country...it shouldn't matter the country but rather that any injustice whether it be done by America...this country that country...be brought to the attention of others...its all I am saying...it just seems to me...and AGAIN I may have missed some posts..it just seems to me you make a fervent effort to only criticize the US.

I smell PUSSY. To surmise your post basically you are another broke dick that can't serve. In the Marines we were never trained to massage peoples egos. I don't care about your fucking personal feelings towards me.

For all you dick wads claiming to be real patriots... let me post a bio of a real patriot:

Congressman Murtha:

Military/defense service

Congressman Murtha is so well-respected for his first-hand knowledge of military and defense issues that he has been a trusted adviser to presidents of both parties on military and defense issues and is one of the most effective advocates for the national defense in the country. He is ranking member and former chairman of the Defense Appropriations Subcommittee, a Vietnam combat veteran and a retired Marine Corps colonel with 37 years of service, a rare combination of experience that enables him to understand defense and military operations from every perspective.

He learned about military service from the bottom up, beginning as a raw recruit when he left Washington and Jefferson College in 1952 to join the Marines out of a growing sense of obligation to his country during the Korean War. There he earned the American Spirit Honor Medal, awarded to fewer than one in 10,000 recruits. He rose through the ranks to become a drill instructor at Parris Island and was selected for Officer Candidate School at Quantico, Virginia. He then was assigned to the Second Marine Division, Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. In 1959, Captain Murtha took command of the 34th Special Infantry Company, Marine Corps Reserves, in Johnstown. He remained in the Reserves after his discharge from active duty until he volunteered for Vietnam in 1966-67, receiving the Bronze Star with Combat "V", two Purple Hearts and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry. He remained in the Reserves until his retirement. This first-hand knowledge of military and defense issues has made him a trusted adviser to presidents of both parties and one of the most effective advocates for the national defense in Washington. At the request of Presidents and Speakers of the House, he served as chairman of delegations monitoring elections in the Philippines, El Salvador, Panama and Bosnia.

He was awarded the Navy Distinguished Service Medal by the Marine Corps Commandant when he retired from the Marines.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyrik

You see I like to get both sides of the story to form what I hope to be an informed opinion of a subject...by you lashing out me it does nothing but push me away from yours...so if you truly are someone that is going to push your opinions and make a difference whether it be here or in your vid prod. co etc I would hope you take that into consideration...that just as you question things there will be people to question you...and a lot of times its not to oppose but to try and relate...again if atrocities of US gov't and troops bug you so much why stop at this country...it shouldn't matter the country but rather that any injustice whether it be done by America...this country that country...be brought to the attention of others...its all I am saying...it just seems to me...and AGAIN I may have missed some posts..it just seems to me you make a fervent effort to only criticize the US.

I smell PUSSY. To surmise your post basically you are another broke dick that can't serve. In the Marines we were never trained to massage peoples egos.

Wow...okay buddy.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I smell PUSSY. To surmise your post basically you are another broke dick that can't serve. In the Marines we were never trained to massage peoples egos. I don't care about your fucking personal feelings towards me.

For all you dick wads claiming to be real patriots... let me post a bio of a real patriot:

Congressman Murtha:

Military/defense service

Congressman Murtha is so well-respected for his first-hand knowledge of military and defense issues that he has been a trusted adviser to presidents of both parties on military and defense issues and is one of the most effective advocates for the national defense in the country. He is ranking member and former chairman of the Defense Appropriations Subcommittee, a Vietnam combat veteran and a retired Marine Corps colonel with 37 years of service, a rare combination of experience that enables him to understand defense and military operations from every perspective.

He learned about military service from the bottom up, beginning as a raw recruit when he left Washington and Jefferson College in 1952 to join the Marines out of a growing sense of obligation to his country during the Korean War. There he earned the American Spirit Honor Medal, awarded to fewer than one in 10,000 recruits. He rose through the ranks to become a drill instructor at Parris Island and was selected for Officer Candidate School at Quantico, Virginia. He then was assigned to the Second Marine Division, Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. In 1959, Captain Murtha took command of the 34th Special Infantry Company, Marine Corps Reserves, in Johnstown. He remained in the Reserves after his discharge from active duty until he volunteered for Vietnam in 1966-67, receiving the Bronze Star with Combat "V", two Purple Hearts and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry. He remained in the Reserves until his retirement. This first-hand knowledge of military and defense issues has made him a trusted adviser to presidents of both parties and one of the most effective advocates for the national defense in Washington. At the request of Presidents and Speakers of the House, he served as chairman of delegations monitoring elections in the Philippines, El Salvador, Panama and Bosnia.

He was awarded the Navy Distinguished Service Medal by the Marine Corps Commandant when he retired from the Marines.

So he's very qualified...

Guest JMT

do you support living in a crime free society? so then go become a cop. do you like having health care? go become a nurse. do you enjoy getting your trash picked up? so go become a fucking garbage man.

supporting the troops and hoping for a positive outcome for this country in the war is not "supporting war", as this mongoloid so ingeniously puts it. i salute the men and women overseas. this prick has done nothing but mock the military and bash the US from the get-go.

Guest trancepriest

do you support living in a crime free society? so then go become a cop. do you like having health care? go become a nurse. do you enjoy getting your trash picked up? so go become a fucking garbage man.

supporting the troops and hoping for a positive outcome for this country in the war is not "supporting war", as this mongoloid so ingeniously puts it. i salute the men and women overseas. this prick has done nothing but mock the military and bash the US from the get-go.

I like you JMT... you have such a soft feminine touch. Do you bake cakes for the troops? Do you cheer for them... 1... 2... 3... I love the men in uniform. You are a PUSSY son... a big fat stinking PUSSY. You are the product of a pussified society. Join the Marines and lose your cherry:

http://marines.com/

Guest JMT
I like you JMT... you have such a soft feminine touch. Do you bake cakes for the troops? Do you cheer for them... 1... 2... 3... I love the men in uniform. You are a PUSSY son... a big fat stinking PUSSY. You are the product of a pussified society. Join the Marines and lose your cherry:

ha ha

dont take out your sexual aggression on me because you cant get laid. sell one of those computers or something, buy yourself some flowers and rent a tranny.

Guest trancepriest

ha ha

dont take out your sexual aggression on me because you cant get laid. sell one of those computers or something, buy yourself some flowers and a rent tranny.

"Moisture is the essence of wetness. Wetness is the essence of beauty." --- JMT.

^^^ Sissified Patriot. Join the Marines son:

Guest JMT
"Moisture is the essence of wetness. Wetness is the essence of beauty." --- JMT.

^^^ Sissified Patriot. Join the Marines son:

now that im done laughing, riddle me this... what is the most lacking: your intelligence, sense of humor, knowledge of comedic films, or all of the above?

Guest trancepriest

now that im done laughing, riddle me this... what is the most lacking: your intelligence, sense of humor, knowledge of comedic films, or all of the above?

Let me guess... your manhood? ;D Sissified patriot. Wetness is the essence of beauty... LOL.

0926_zoolander.jpg

Guest JMT
Let me guess...

ill save you the additional web research.

joke

Pronunciation: 'jOk

Function: noun

1 a : something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist b (1) : the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2) : an instance of jesting

2 : something not to be taken seriously

Guest trancepriest

ill save you the additional web research.

joke

Pronunciation: 'jOk

Function: noun

1 a : something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist b (1) : the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2) : an instance of jesting

2 : something not to be taken seriously

Dude stop defending yourself... this is a free society... your free to be a big PUSSY. Just don't be mad when I call you one OK? Really its OK.

Guest trancepriest

141618794_0b30839512_b.jpg

137935683_e4687ca5f7_b.jpg

Do you find him beautiful and sexy... JMT? ;D He was in the Armed Forces too (Army)... I could hook you up.

Guest trancepriest

LMFAO at you guys!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....ah fuck...LOL

LOL... I have to admit the entire episode is quite funny. ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Where did you guys get those pictures??? LOL

Guest trancepriest

Where did you guys get those pictures??? LOL

The pictures are from my Flickr gallery:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/andrae/

A photo shoot for a clients reggae CD cover.

Guest coach

This thread went south fast. People are over there dying and killing and you all sit here calling names... Surely you have something better to do than spam up your post count.

Guest trancepriest

This thread went south fast. People are over there dying and killing and you all sit here calling names... Surely you have something better to do than spam up your post count.

Join the Marines:

BTW I regularly delete plenty of my old posts. I could hardly give a fuck about post count. This is a war fought by .3% of the population... mostly poor people... most Americans don't give a fuck. Name calling works pretty damn well for the republicans... its a tactic I decided to use. I feel pussies and sissified patriots are appropriate terms to describe civilian men that worship other men in uniform.

If I was on duty in a combat zone... the only way a civilian man could support me would be to reserve his sister or girlfriend for me... that or increase my pay/benefits. For letters, cakes and candy I have the women in my family for that.

Guest drlogic

^^^^ The soldiers only massacre people sometimes... most of the time they just sodomize them.

PS...I still HATE the terrorists and will be happy when they are all DEAD, DEAD, DEAD! I'm so brave that I'm not afraid to stand up and proclaim it either! I don't care if misguided granola chompin, ass pirates call me a hate monger! Now that's fohk'n patriotic! That's where my anger lies.....How WEIRD, RIGHT? LOL

Join the Marines:

http://www.marines.com/

I got out of the Navy in 1999 (after 8 yrs service). I was in a Helo Squadron (HC-2. Helicopter Combat Support Squadron II)

My old man is 22 yrs. retired Army (2 tours in Vietnam)

We lost our cousin in Camp Anaconda, Iraq from an RPG attack.......

But enough about me.

From what I've read in your posts,,,You haven't the slightest clue what our military does.

I think I understand "sacrifice"(better than you, at least).

You enjoy freedoms in America inspite of yourself, not due to any act of bravery or sacrifice on your part. You're completely entitled to do as you wish, but others are equally entitled to call you on it.

Now,,,,

Go suck out ya' girl, ya' nasty rassclath!

Bombaclath! ChiChi Mon!

Pussy rassclath!

Hey battyboy, ya' smell like 10 day old cabbage wata.

Guest trancepriest

I got out of the Navy in 1999 (after 8 yrs service). I was in a Helo Squadron (HC-2. Helicopter Combat Support Squadron II)

My old man is 22 yrs. retired Army (2 tours in Vietnam)

We lost our cousin in Camp Anaconda, Iraq from an RPG attack.......

But enough about me.

From what I've read in your posts,,,You haven't the slightest clue what our military does.

I think I understand "sacrifice"(better than you, at least).

You enjoy freedoms in America inspite of yourself, not due to any act of bravery or sacrifice on your part. You're completely entitled to do as you wish, but others are equally entitled to call you on it.

Now,,,,

Go suck out ya' girl, ya' nasty rassclath!

Bombaclath! ChiChi Mon!

Pussy rassclath!

Hey battyboy, ya' smell like 10 day old cabbage wata.

HaHa... I was in the Navy... I was in the Navy... my cousin got killed in Anaconda. I'm a bell bottom wearing... sailor. Why did you join the ChiChi Mon branch of the armed forces?

dad-sailors-4.jpg

Guest drlogic

Join the Marines:

BTW I regularly delete plenty of my old posts. I could hardly give a fuck about post count. This is a war fought by .3% of the population... mostly poor people... most Americans don't give a fuck. Name calling works pretty damn well for the republicans... its a tactic I decided to use. I feel pussies and sissified patriots are appropriate terms to describe civilian men that worship other men in uniform.

If I was on duty in a combat zone... the only way a civilian man could support me would be to reserve his sister or girlfriend for me... that or increase my pay/benefits. For letters, cakes and candy I have the women in my family for that.

"name calling works pretty damn well for the republicans".

????????????????????? lol

Wow, and I actually thought you were genuinely concerned? My mistake. You're a fraud!

Name calling has been perfected by folks on the left,,,especially against any conservatives, specifically against Bush...Not to say that the right doesn't do it's fair share of name calling....But let's be honest,,,the left has perfected the art of name calling given they lack the capacity to offer alternative solutions for today's problems(that is, alternatives that have not already been tried & failed). All they do is bitch, complain and name call.

It's time you judge your precious liberals on what they do, rather than what they say.

I for one respect a person who tries and fails at something, much more than I would a person who just tries to emulate a teenage drama queen.

Now,

go turn ya' girl upside down and lava juice her like a carrot, ya' nasty rassclath!

Guest drlogic

Yo,Yo,Yo,,,,check it.........

I was a SAR swimmer....I got to jump out of Helo's while you were still jerking off in a sock.

PS...That photo OF ME was taken over the Persian Gulf.

headhelo17im.jpg

Now,

GO TURN YA' GIRL UPSIDE DOWN AND LAVA JUICE HER LIKE A CARROT, YA' NASTY RASSCLATH!

Guest drlogic

Too much testo?

other than my 10 lbs. of dangling fury? lol

Sup Obby?

Check'n in on your big bro?

Looks like not much has changed on these brds.

How'z my Jamaican lingo coming along? LOL

;D