Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's going on tonite>>>>>

Guest Sela V

Guest Sela V

How about some old-skool hip-hop!!!!!

Now that would be nice, but don't say hip hop too loud, Coach, I don't wanna start no new sh@t ;D... and Bling, I think those pants are kind of fly...hmmmmmm...

Guest Sela V

Anything good?

club deep there will be people of all backgrounds and thugs w/ ak47's and grills!

should be one hell of a party

:o;)

For someone who hates hip hop and thugs, you seem to be rather obsessed. So unless you have something positive to offer, you came to the wrong thread. Peace and love - or is that too gangster to say... ;)

Anything good?

club deep there will be people of all backgrounds and thugs w/ ak47's and grills!

For someone who hates hip hop and thugs, you seem to be rather obsessed. So unless you have something positive to offer, you came to the wrong thread. Peace and love - or is that too gangster to say... ;)

ps...they need a host, i told them i might know someone...

peace n love

:-*

Guest Sela V

Anything good?

peace n love

Not a problem... We can even advertise specials on roof repairs... It is hurricane season, why not take advantage. ;)

Anything good?

peace n love

Not a problem... We can even advertise specials on roof repairs... It is hurricane season, why not take advantage. ;)

i think we got a deal ;)

Guest spinderella7713

magnum-back1.jpg

Diaga, Nikolas and special guest Manny Suarez....Its a really good party...hope to C U There!

Guest coach

Anything good?

Peace and love??? What are you, some kind of Raver, now? You gonna break out with the kandy and the vicks on us? (If so, I know a guy...)

Guest Dj_Peace

I know a guy who knowsw a guy that knows somebody that says take Detroit in tonights game - miami gonna wrap it up at home...Shaq will be in foul trouble before 2nd period - D wade will be invisible until the 4th Quarter - UD will have 4 - 5 boards but very little offensive contributions - Antoine Walker will kill on the inside - Detroit tonight still by 5 points -

the great Krusty has spoken

Guest Dj_Peace

I know a guy who knowsw a guy that knows somebody that says take Detroit in tonights game - miami gonna wrap it up at home...Shaq will be in foul trouble before 2nd period - D wade will be invisible until the 4th Quarter - UD will have 4 - 5 boards but very little offensive contributions - Antoine Walker will kill on the inside - Detroit tonight still by 5 points -

the great Krusty has spoken

So i was wrong...kinda-Detorit won by more than 5