Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DXM and E

not something that you would normally mix. while MDxx is a stimulant, dxm is a sedative. though the major concern in a club environment is that dxm may actually inhibit perspiration, which when mixed with the elevated body temperatures associated with dancing on MDxx, can eventually lead to physical heat exhaustion. cwm14.gif

be safe...

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

Originally posted by knightcrawler:

not something that you would normally mix. while MDxx is a stimulant, dxm is a sedative. though the major concern in a club environment is that dxm may actually inhibit perspiration, which when mixed with the elevated body temperatures associated with dancing on MDxx, can eventually lead to physical heat exhaustion. cwm14.gif

be safe...

Thanks for the info. Have you, or do you know anyone that has taken DXM in combo with anything else? results? experience?

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

NEVER COMBINED THE 2 BUT THE DXM WAS COOL. I CANT TELL YA HOW LONG IT LASTED BUT HERES HOW THE TRIP WENT- NICE SWIRLING VISUALS SOMETIMES THINGS ACROSS THE ROOM WOULD LOOK WAY LARGER THAN NORMAL GREAT ENERGY I DID LIKE 10 PULLUPS -USUALLY 5 IS MY LIMIT- FUN LAUGHING, I NOCKED MY FRIEND DOWN TOSSING HIM A TUBE OF TOOTHPASTE(UNDERHAND)GREAT COME DOWN SLEPT FINE-ONLY DRAWBACK IS YOU SHOULD REALLY BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU EAT THAT DAY-I DRANK ALOT(EARLIER AND THEN HAD SPICY MEX. FOOD-RESULT I FELT LIKE I HAD TO SHIT ALL NIGHT CONSTANTLY GOING TO THE BATHROOM. BUT ALL IN ALL IT WAS GREAT WAY BETTER THAN LSD WHICH I HAVE LOADS OF EXPERIENCE WITH- YEA I SAY TWO THUMBS UP OH STAY AT HOME OR HAVE A SOBER DRIVER-OF COURSE cwm1.gif

took some dxm about a year ago. Pretty shitty experience, felt "floaty" for about an hour, then got drowzy....made me feel umm like i had a fever for about an hour and a half then it went away.

------------------

"Nobody picks on a strong man." - Atlas

Originally posted by kandekyd18:

I heard it wasn't too safe, because of the overheating it causes on your body....

hmmm, where have i heard that before? cwm13.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

[This message has been edited by knightcrawler (edited 04-27-2001).]

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by blueguy808:

anyone ever try this combo? Anyone ever had a DXM experience?

Check this site out alot of good info. I wouldnt mix the two a few people have died using this combo. Especially when people have taken pills that contain DXM thinking it was E and then taking more E afterwards because they wernt feeling the usual effects of E.

http://third-plateau.lycaeum.org

------------------

"we are the music makers We are the dreamers of dreams... We are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems"

FWIW: I took 8-10 cuz thats how many i used to roll with. I 'thought' it was E...NO WAY. We call them "marshmellow static pills". Thats how i felt..like my mind was marshmellow and full of static. It was weird though and when i could stand i would walk lets say 50 feet and it was like i would blink in and out of consciousness and not remember walking or where i was going. VERY hard to concentrate. I was on my ass for..5-6 hours and could barely walk when i could. Was interesting...I'd do it again but only knowing that it was DXM and not in the amount i did it in before.