Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best drug for sex?

dmgreenz

So, what's the best drug to fuck on? Curious from both the male and female perspective. E certainly makes for a very extended, but pleasurable night. My experience with rec drugs is somewhat limited (compared the crowd here), so tell me what you've discovered.

DMG

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

[This message has been edited by dmgreenz (edited 04-15-2001).]

The erection part works just fine. But, closing the deal can be pretty tricky.

Originally posted by k2:

E is a "love" drug, but keep in mind it also affects a guy's ability to get a hard-on. Other than that though, its great for everything else!

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

Many will disagree due to the bad rap the drug has...but G is the most amazing substance to use for men...prolongs the experience...and the intensity of the orgasm is mindblowing.

I'm talking a smaller doe than most do when they are partying. G has a really bad rap due to irresponsible use. When dosed correctly and taken in moderation (just like any other drug) it can make for a wonderful experience cwm27.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Originally posted by djscotphreak:

Many will disagree due to the bad rap the drug has...but G is the most amazing substance to use for men...prolongs the experience...and the intensity of the orgasm is mindblowing.

I'm talking a smaller doe than most do when they are partying. G has a really bad rap due to irresponsible use. When dosed correctly and taken in moderation (just like any other drug) it can make for a wonderful experience cwm27.gif

I haven't done it in the while but I have to agree...G is the best when used in moderation.

definately E. I never had any problems getting a hard on though. i'm usually harder and for a longer time with E. Maybe its because i usually smoke a big phat joint right before the sex. that makes it even better. It just takes awhile to cum but if you and your partner or on the same level its great. cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

wwwa.gif "Relax and take notes, while I take tokes of the Marijuana smokes."

yo dmgreenz, i thought you were going to bring a banjo to twilo?! i was gonna get down with my whistle! what's the deal, i haven't seen you around in awhile! wink.gif

anyway, if i am on any other drug than trees, all i could think about doing is everything else BUT sex. it's usually dancing, stixx, trippin out, running around, laughing, bugging out, you name it. but no sex.

but i think the best is with trees. i want to try GHB, as Details magazine actually rated it several years back as the best sexual heightener! ouch, how times have changed! i still have that issue somewhere. cwm32.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

[This message has been edited by kitty19 (edited 04-21-2001).]

Originally posted by kitty19:

anyway, if i am on any other drug than trees, all i could think about doing is everything else BUT sex. it's usually dancing, stixx, trippin out, running around, laughing, bugging out, you name it. but no sex.

cwm32.gif

LOL, me too! Even though sex feels good when I'm rolling, it's like my mind is flying in a thousand directions and I can't concentrate on the sex!

I've never had sex on G, just fooled around. And although I never intend to do the stuff again, all I can say is- OH MY GOD!!!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Hey Kitty - it's a mini banjo, so it's sometimes hard to see it. pocket size. I'm not in the city so much anymore - temporary hiatus. But, I saw Warren and Sander a few weeks ago. I plan on a triumphant return. In the meantime, see if you can find us a third person that can play some spoons or something. ;-)

With E, I like to get down during the post roll/chillout part of the night/morning. No way I could handle that during peaking. I might want to bust into the running man or something.

GHB sounds interesting, gotta find a little (i heard it's easy to overdo)

yo dmgreenz, i thought you were going to bring a banjo to twilo?! i was gonna get down with my whistle! what's the deal, i haven't seen you around in awhile! wink.gif

but i think the best is with trees. i want to try GHB, as Details magazine actually rated it several years back as the best sexual heightener! ouch, how times have changed! i still have that issue somewhere. cwm32.gif

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

Hey Kitty - it's a mini banjo, so it's sometimes hard to see it. pocket size. I'm not in the city so much anymore - temporary hiatus. But, I saw Warren and Sander a few weeks ago. I plan on a triumphant return. In the meantime, see if you can find us a third person that can play some spoons or something. ;-)

With E, I like to get down during the post roll/chillout part of the night/morning. No way I could handle that during peaking. I might want to bust into the running man or something.

GHB sounds interesting, gotta find a little (i heard it's easy to overdo)

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

Poppers are fun just when ya about to burst. Major head rush... cwm23.gif

------------------

"we are the music makers We are the dreamers of dreams... We are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems"

[This message has been edited by andypandy (edited 05-09-2001).]