Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting Drug Tested....

sneha

Ok...got a new job...first time getting drug tested...last time I smoked was March 9th, last time I dropped (e) was April 12th...maybe I am being paranoid..do I have to do anything or do u guys think I will be fine?? Its just a urine test...

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

------------------

Now that I've found you and seen behind those eyes.....

How can I carry on?

If you weren't a total stoner, you know smoking all the time, you will be just fine. I have had friends that smoked every day for a couple of years, then stopped for two weeks and passed a drug test. As for the E, its out of your system in less then a week... You're all good... But just as a safe guard, don't piss right into the cup, piss into the toilet a little first, the most concentrated part of the eurine is right at the beginning...

------------------

buzzy_mad_md_wht.gif

Got nothing to worry about at all... as stated above...don't piss directly into the cup (if it's your forst piss of the day)...but best advice is make sure it's not your first piss of the day. Then you can piss wherever and whenever the hell you want cwm18.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Thanks for the advice guys! I am not a total stoner..do it once in awhile...before march 9th...probably smoked sometime in February...but will take your advice just to be on the safe side!

------------------

Now that I've found you and seen behind those eyes.....

How can I carry on?