Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need advice on E

Also try www.dancesage.org. If you know what pill you are going to be doing, got www.pillreports.com and look up the pill there and a list of reports on that pill will pop up. My advice is, make sure you drink plenty of water, be around people you trust and have something to suck on incase the clenching of the jaw is very bad from the E. I used to like blowpops, but now I can't stand anything sweet for some reason. Have fun and let us know how it goes. Oh, and make sure that if you decide it is something you are going to want try again wait at least 3-4 weeks so the seratonin has enough time to replenish. Some people will tell you two weeks, but it just isn't long enough.

------------------

siren.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

go somewhere with good friends- a place you can run around like a total tosser. Most people i have seen on their first pill usually run around trying to hug total strangers and their not allways impressed especially if they dont do drugs...

Just relax and enjoy the ride- when the ride is over get on another one... cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

"we are the music makers- we are the dreamers of dreams... We are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems"

One side effect I've noticed is the urge to do it again and again and again and again.....well you get the point. Then when the same feeling you got when you first tried it doesn't come back you know that you need to take some time off.

Hey brit...

Just goto the main clubplanet message board page. Then right before you see the list of message boards there is a spot to click, I think is says check you private messages or something like that. Then after you click it you will have to put in your sign in name and password. Let me know if you can't figure it out.

------------------

siren.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."