Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I remember when..............

I first started to take dubes(e's) and the buzz was blinding. I felt all wibbly nice and lovey but what has happened. I know you build a tollerance but why doesn't it effect me, even when I have done more than 10 in a night. O.k I aint saying that I aint buzzing off 10 but why doesn't it last. I loved it when I couldn't read the time on my watch, Stepping over imaginary steps, talking complete bollox to strangers. WHY WHY WHY!!!!!

------------------

KEEP IT HARD!!!!!!!

Because the pills F%ckin suck now.

I remember taking pills and being so damn nice rollin for like 5hours+. now its like 1hour peak out and done plus you dont even feel that great. I wish we had those old pills back. cwm36.gif

------------------

wwwa.gif "Relax and take notes, while I take tokes of the Marijuana smokes."

as stated alot of pills are shit and alot of them contain everything except MDMA.. Trust me you may have a tollerance but if you dropped ten pills of good quality MDMA you wouldnt ne able to see your hand that is sitting in right in front of your face.. AAAH oh there it is...

get some good pills from a reliable source and test them first to see that they dont contain any nastys...

Good luck

cwm30.gif

------------------

"we are the music makers- we are the dreamers of dreams... We are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems"

how are the quality of pills in london compared to U.S.? if anyone took ten pills of what i always get, regardless of tolerance, they would have one foot in an ambulance. but i always hear stories of british peeps eating like 80 pills between 10 people when they go out. although england is much closer to the supply, you would think they would have better pills. or brits are just party animals and gig harder than us americans. i only know a few people that will eat 6 or 7 in a night. but the consensus amongst heads i know is anymore than 4 and you are wasting your money, you ain't gettin any higher. well peace

The pills that come out now are a lot weaker than they used to be. That's because everyone is selling them now. So in order to make a better profit you either gotta sell more, or sell the same amount but put less MDMA in them. Then on top of that they probably cut it with foul shit. If I'm going to take pls now I gotta bump at least one of them to get started......

There is this thing called receptor theshold or saturation point and when you reach it you can eat 20 pills and wont get any better high.

All of you should read some websites out there and familiarize yourselves with the effects of mdma on seratonin receptors and levels.

Its not the quality of the pills that went down, its the tolerance you have that went way up.

tommy

------------------

"Nobody picks on a strong man." - Atlas

The quality has gone down. They were shitty when I first started to roll. I still only need one pill and I still roll my tits off... when I get a good pill, which is rare unfortunately.

------------------

siren.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."