Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone know if Space is still well known for being a druggy haven?

Guest coach

It amazes me about how many people that post a reply to a thread don't actually take time to read it so that their reply makes since. I have never met such a politically club correct crowd in all my life. As for being ignorant I wasnt asking about the rep for other clubs I was asking about Spaces'. So next time you're tweaking wait till you are done before you post. By the way whats hernans nights?

It amazes me that you don't understand how the answers are relevant to your posts.

Guest Satan

It amazes me about how many people that post a reply to a thread don't actually take time to read it so that their reply makes since. I have never met such a politically club correct crowd in all my life. As for being ignorant I wasnt asking about the rep for other clubs I was asking about Spaces'. So next time you're tweaking wait till you are done before you post. By the way whats hernans nights?

the replies make "since", it's your question(s) that don't have any; captain obvious.

proof read your shit, or use spell check.

listen to your aunt and stay home.

not everyone that goes to a club is on drugs.

and one more thing, STFU means shut the fuck up.

Guest bootstah

the replies make "since", it's your question(s) that don't have any; captain obvious.

LOL Satan

Guest aquabooty1078

a08f7920.jpg

<3 LOL