Lime Light Live This Week June 15

Guest knoro

Guest knoro

Last Day is today for answers posted

Hip Hop Quiz Question? :D

[move]What was the Name of Big Daddy Kane Dancers?????[/move]

limelight06.jpg

Guest knoro

YOU... YOU GOT WHAT I NEEEDDDDD.. BUT YOU SAY HE'S JUST A FRIEND..........

;D

Check it you can get free tickets just follow the link.

Guest somefiercehouse

to hell with Jesus on a flyer...the real blasphamy here is using the name Lime Light on a flyer for this!

Guest lyrik

Whateva...if it wasn't on a Thuraday I'd go see it..Slick Rick and Biz Markie...c'mon thats good stuff right there...and Big Daddy Kane. This isn't your present day 26" spinners and teflon hip-hop. These guys are legends.

Guest knoro

to hell with Jesus on a flyer...the real blasphamy here is using the name Lime Light on a flyer for this!

That's the name love it or leave it, Get over it!!

Guest knoro

good lineup, sounds like fun. biz markie usually kills it on the decks.

Your right It will be Dope. :)

Guest knoro

Whateva...if it wasn't on a Thuraday I'd go see it..Slick Rick and Biz Markie...c'mon thats good stuff right there...and Big Daddy Kane. This isn't your present day 26" spinners and teflon hip-hop. These guys are legends.

Suck you can't make it onThursday but stay tuned every month we play the real hip hop and you can check us for up coming events http://www.myspace.com/artofmovingbutts

Keep an Eye Out For Art Of Movin Butts this Month.

Peace

Guest knoro

YOU... YOU GOT WHAT I NEEEDDDDD.. BUT YOU SAY HE'S JUST A FRIEND..........

;D

Cool, your feeling them to. I am excited!!

I hope you when the free tickets.

Guest knoro

OMG i was JUST about to post that!!!

Check the Line up that's more important then the title of the flyer. You'll have fun.

If you love real hip hop you love these Guys. Peace hope to see ya there.

Check the Line up that's more important then the title of the flyer. You'll have fun.

So what the hell does "Lime Light" have to do with hip hop? Why ride the coattails of a well known club in order to promote your party? Don't you think its a little odd that the choice of name for the party has caused something of an instant backlash for what would otherwise be a decent party?

Guest knoro

So what the hell does "Lime Light" have to do with hip hop? Why ride the coattails of a well known club in order to promote your party? Don't you think its a little odd that the choice of name for the party has caused something of an instant backlash for what would otherwise be a decent party?

limelight has nothing to do with hiphop! i didn't come -up with the name for the nite, but you mean to tell me you would not go to see biz,slick rick,big daddy because of the name of the nite you did not like...?this not a everyday thing in south fla to have legends of real hiphop bless us like this ..yo, where are my real hiphop heads @?

Guest knoro

I don't like hip hop but I think the logo and name is cool. Something I have always wondered about this board is do many people that visit cool junkie actually like hip hop?

Ya, They come out to our Functions.

Guest vaughan

And to be TECHNICALLY accurate... I have a feeling these guys haven't ever even heard of THEE Limelight... but use the term to mean someone that is IN the limelight etc...

Limelight

Limelight is a type of stage lighting once used in theatres and music halls. Although it has long since been replaced by electric lighting, someone in the public eye is still said to be "in the limelight".

These guys are just trying to promote their shows any way they can. I wish them the best of luck. Great line-up IMO. My only input is to make it a point to introduce yourself to some people on here first so people know who you are. Most of them talk big game but hide behind their computers and screen names. Hope your show kicks-ass!

Although "The Art of Movin Butts" has been an Aquabooty term forever!!!

;D

Guest somefiercehouse

oh don't get me wrong...i'm all about some biz markie.....just a little mislead by the title thats all.....trust me if i was in miami at that time, i'd be there with my big ass clock necklace and adidas track suit.--or at least some pumas and a watch

oh don't get me wrong...i'm all about some biz markie.....just a little mislead by the title thats all.....trust me if i was in miami at that time, i'd be there with my big ass clock necklace and adidas track suit.--or at least some pumas and a watch

Exactly.

Oh yeah and insnt it: Worry about the dull pain in my head?

Guest somefiercehouse

Exactly.

why yes it is.....what the hell do i have on there? i'm over that song anyways, guess i should change it huh!

Guest somefiercehouse

SMALL pain?! How embarrasing!

It's like I've had toilet paper sticking out of my pants this whole time and no one said anything. :P

Exactly.

why yes it is.....what the hell do i have on there? i'm over that song anyways, guess i should change it huh!

;D