Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Electric eeL, ~Oni~, Shana [WELCOME!], and ALKI

Guest Devilicious

Guest Devilicious

chris_liebing_partyseite.jpg

Every Sunday, Privilege, Ibiza 2006.

BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE

This summer 2006 Chris Liebing will launch his new night “Spinclub†on Sunday’s at Club Privilege, Ibiza. Joining him will be residents Nick AC (Robots NYC, USA), Benny Rodriguez (Rotterdam, Holland) and Angel Costa (Modular Mallorca, Spain) + special guests/friends. It will be one of those nights that you will not want to miss!

After two hugely successful seasons at Privilege, Chris will now take on his very own night with the aim of bringing something fresh and unique to Ibiza. His experience at Privilege over the last two years has shown him exactly what can be achieved on the island and how amazing the vibe can be when the right people are brought together. This new mindset has made him more determined and more focused than ever to bring something special to Ibiza and provide the people with a night that is unpretentious, inspiring and about sharing his passion for music.

Over the last few years Chris has been able to observe many of the scenes new artists. Hand picked by Chris himself each resident represents a new and exciting force in the world of electronic music from around the globe. These are names you will come to hear a great deal about in the coming months! Joining the lineup will be a host of friends and surprise guests including two already confirmed shows with Collabs partner Speedy J. Sometimes these guests will be announced sometimes not depending on other commitments… but be prepared to show up and be surprised! This is the attitude that you will come to know about Spinclub: expect the unexpected!

The night is scheduled to kick off in Privilege’s side room: an 800 capacity space adjoining the clubs Coco Loco room, Outdoor Terrace and Club Lounge. Some of you may have already got a taste of the power of this room from last seasons closing night, where Chris played a 12h+ set. Relive that experience every Sunday as Chris and Spinclub take control.

Your new home on Sundays in Ibiza:

Spinclub! The Grand Opening of Spinclub in Ibiza: June 11th 2006

full lineup at www.privilegeibiza.com

the last 4 weeks:

o MAXIMUM SUBWOOFER TEST

o Chris Liebing

o Nick AC

o Sleeparchive LIVE (Sleeparchive, Berlin)

o SURPRISE SESSIONS PART 2

o Chris Liebing

o Angel Costa

o ROBOT PITCHING BLAST

o Chris Liebing

o Nick AC

o Superpitcher (Cologne, Kompakt)

o GRAND CLOSING NIGHT

o Chris Liebing

o Benny Rodrigues

o Angel Costa

o Nick AC

o Brian Sanhaji LIVE (Frankfurt, Enable Recordings)

Guest Devilicious

BTW this is one hell of a club. Claims to be the biggest in the world (wouldn't surprise me at all) funktion-one sound, pool INside the club, 3rd floor round patio with globe shaped frame covering it, ANYthing goes!

Guest Devilicious

OMGGGG

can we get an "ignore" button in here please? Your bad attitude is unneccesary. Just because you are miserable doesn't mean you have to try to make everyone else unhappy too. I'm so over the negativity ::)

BTW this is one hell of a club. Claims to be the biggest in the world (wouldn't surprise me at all) funktion-one sound, pool INside the club, 3rd floor round patio with globe shaped frame covering it, ANYthing goes!

it is the biggest .... it can hold around 10.000 people

Guest swank

it is the biggest .... it can hold around 10.000 people

if you can't 'hook up' there....you can't 'hook up' ANYWHERE bro! ;D

Guest macboy

I have no doubt it's the biggest in the world. I was amazed at its size. They said it could hold 7500 but there were definitely more than 10000 that showed up when I went.

Guest Seb

Privilege is all that and a bag of potatoe chips. To be honest though I preferred Amnesia, not as big but has a better look to it and sound

Guest coach

Privilege is all that and a bag of potatoe chips. To be honest though I preferred Amnesia, not as big but has a better look to it and sound

No "e" on that word, Mr. Dole.

OMGGGG

can we get an "ignore" button in here please? Your bad attitude is unneccesary. Just because you are miserable doesn't mean you have to try to make everyone else unhappy too. I'm so over the negativity ::)

lol, i was not being in any way sarcastic...stop assuming....I was excited about nick ac....so do me a favor and go fuck yourself

OMGGGG

lol, i was not being in any way sarcastic...stop assuming....I was excited about nick ac....so do me a favor and go fuck yourself

::)

Guest Devilicious

Indeed... Amnesia was much cleaner and more impressive visually. The patio with retractable roof didn't hurt either. Of course in Ibiza, as in Miami [for me] Space is the place!!!

Guest macboy

Indeed... Amnesia was much cleaner

Cleaner, yes, because of their regular espuma parties. We made the mistake of showing up on one of these nights. Felt like I was in a human washing machine. :P

Guest Devilicious

Cleaner, yes, because of their regular espuma parties. We made the mistake of showing up on one of these nights. Felt like I was in a human washing machine. :P

are you talking about the foam parties? I avoided those like the plague... I don't find that idea appealing at all

Guest macboy

are you talking about the foam parties? I avoided those like the plague... I don't find that idea appealing at all

Yes, and I agree. Unfortunately this was in 1994 and we did not know any better back then. We played it by ear each day.