Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Electric eeL, ~Oni~, Shana [WELCOME!], and ALKI

Guest Devilicious

Guest Shanafab

my first post...and he deserves it! so fucking hot! we need to see him again soon!!!!!...and stay away from the foam parties...i got pink eye in one...DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!

Guest pod

Foam parties are so Panama City.

Hmm. I feel like having a kegger with my fraternity brothers. Delta Alpha Nu, We're Drunker Than You!

Guest pod

I'm only proud of Delta Alpha Nu cause I started it. Our (there's two others) hazing consisted of "hey, drag that 1,000 pound amp rack over here", oh and whenever I felt pissy the obligatory "The beatings will continue until morale improves..." sufficed.

Said amp rack had no wheels.

Organization was sketchy. President was whomever felt like being it at any given moment, and we had two perpetual pledges, whom we still push around when needed. We tried for a secret handshake, but one brother had stigmata so it didn't work out too well.

Guest lulamishka

my first post...and he deserves it! so fucking hot! we need to see him again soon!!!!!...and stay away from the foam parties...i got pink eye in one...DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaahhhhh!! Look who's heeeeeere!!!!! ;D :D 8)

I'm only proud of Delta Alpha Nu cause I started it. Our (there's two others) hazing consisted of "hey, drag that 1,000 pound amp rack over here", oh and whenever I felt pissy the obligatory "The beatings will continue until morale improves..." sufficed.

Said amp rack had no wheels.

Organization was sketchy. President was whomever felt like being it at any given moment, and we had two perpetual pledges, whom we still push around when needed. We tried for a secret handshake, but one brother had stigmata so it didn't work out too well.

that's awesome

Guest ddg

wad up shana!!

Guest Seb

welcome Shana :)

Guest Electric Eel

yayyayay, hiiiiiii

Guest Cosmigonon

Hello there... :)

Guest Devilicious

woohoo!!! I enticed you into the world of cj. MUAH!