Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do u think e will ever be legal?

i was watching something on the history channel. it was a good program it sadi that when e just arose in america they did studies after studies and didnot find any evidence that the drug should be illegal. i really dont know the exact thing that was said but it was a good show if u ever get a chance o see it it was called illegal drugs and how they came illegal. it was also about heroin coke lsd and other drugs good show.

cwm41.gif

I wish - the gov. should forget this war on drugs legalize it, tax, and regulate it!

I was in amsterdam and you can buy e for $2.50 - Good shit to - but u have to get from a dutch person and not in the red light district!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

I saw that program too, it was very reveletory of WHY things become illegal in this country. The ban of e obviously has nothing to do with an actual reason it should be illegal. I mean please, thinking logically - alcohol, cigarettes, and prozac are all worse for you than e - yet they are legal cause their use is socially accepted. Coke would be legal if it weren't for the middle class "concern with its effects". So, ofcourse E will never become legal. It is sad, concidering how useful it is in therapy, much more useful than all the anti-depressants out there. Like they said on the program : one hit of e is like a year's worth of therapy!!!

Mist to correct - coke was banned, because the people in the south believe that it made african americans violent against white poeple!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

crobra - that is exactly what I meant by "concern" , I assumed that people who saw the program would know what I am talking about: but you wouldn't understand - with the e getting to your head and all: e-tard yourself!

Listen newbie - I was just explaining things to the people who didn't watch the show, but I guess u didn't figure that out with all your brain cells gone from all the e u do!

------------------

crobra.bmp

reeeaaallly...hahaahahaha...that's very clever of you ..ahaha - I think you are annoying everyone your damn image "CROBRA" that's all I see all over the damn page. besides the fact that I a "newbie" only signifies that I have better things to do than sit glued to the internet all day.

Maybe if you actual were home everyonce and a while and not on laying on the street drug up - you would have time to write some threads!!

------------------

crobra.bmp

yo i saw that program and it was very good.

the doctors all protested it and it still became illegal. the govt is screwey like that, they said it was the first time ever anyting becaem illegal the way e did, they didnt follow all the necessary processes.

the govt should stop this was and use the money for schools and education. see that plane get shoy down, cause they thought it was a drug plane. now innocent people are dead

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

I agree - the gov. has turned the drug selling into a multi billion dollar industry which they can't even compete with!!

A lot of these big time organizations have more money than most small countries!! They operate in other countries where they pay everyone off and will never get shut down!! Did anyone see the special on nightline or dateline - whatever it's called - 11:30pm on channel 7!! It was about the mexican drug cartels and coke!!

------------------

crobra.bmp

i saw the program on cocaine also done by the history channel and they said that its harder for the drug lords to smuggle the money then it is for the drugs

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

that reminds me of a simpsons episode!!

------------------

crobra.bmp

The government makes more $ by making things illegal than it does by taxing them-E will never be legal-it is to simple of a solution-look at the whole weed VS beer(liqour)issue for instance. The US gov. is all about money(the war against drugs is a money scam)the more people inprisoned the more gov. funding + more money they can spend sayin they are tryin to improve the situation- its your own body and mind-U should be able to do what you want with it.

Shine rambles on and on

PEACE

Shine

------------------

[This message has been edited by awkwardscience (edited 05-02-2001).]

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!? legal? not a chance....the government keeps making it a more serious drug everyday. It's already a class 1 drug, which means its the most ILLEGAL, and serious drug it can possibly be. The other class 1 drugs are coke, crack, and heroin. The gov't is trying to fight ecstasy more than any other drug these days.

Unfortunately, the US Govt. views E as the worst only because it has become the fastest growing drug amongst the people. I disagree with it being placed in Class I...is it really as bad as heroin or cocaine? I don't believe so. cwm9.gif

Due to the fact it is Class A or 1 (whichever it may be), ecstacy will NEVER be legal. The reason is because, since its catergorized there, its even illegal for scientists in America to do research and testing on it.

If they cant do the basic research to learn if it does or does not have bad, long term effects, then theres not way they can possibly prove to the government that its safe. Basically meaning...IT WILL NEVER BE LEGAL~

BTW.....They explained this same answer in that show.

------------------

love_002.gif

I don't have all the facts, but there is talk of making e legal again for medical use. It used to be legal up until the early to mid 80's. Psychiatrists prescribed it for married couples. Anyway, that's all the information I really have. The government can't stand the fact that there is a drug out there that doesn't cause violence. They are a bunch of dirty monkeys!!!!

huggin1.gif

Originally posted by fearlessnyc00:

no never

I SAY! cwm17.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus