Clubplanet Nightlife Community

recreational value of xanax?

i'm backpacking in a far away overseas land now and had the chance to find a source for a few xanax pills. But, I don't know much about them or their use. i've been told I can take one the night of a train ride and wake up in the morning at my destination well refreshed. that sounds good.

any other good uses/experiences for these?

and no, i'm not bringing any back. ;-)

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

umm..yeah they are beonzos...antianxiety drugs...taking 2-4 mg will knock you out (with no tolerance)..i dont know about being refreshed. try not to drink on these....probably all bad for your liver...research some more on them too.

------------------

------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------

my friend took one last night and said he felt "weird"

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

In my personal opinion, Xanax sucks. I have several friends that swear on it, but I find that it makes me starving, and exhausted (you can sleep for aroun 15 hours after taking one). I found it helpful only when I was a bit to edgy after a pill hit me. It fixed that problemo, but I slept till 2 the next day!

yeah, the sleeping part works real well. I took one and slept through a 14 hour train ride. hoped off the train, then took an 8 hour cooking class. it's nice to be able to self-medicate like that. they are $.35 each. ;-)

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

Alprozolam (Xanax is brand name) comes in .25 .50 1 and 2mg's. The 2 mg's are called bars or sticks. They knock you the fuck out. If you are looking to sleep xanax is what you want...2mg's are good for when you need to "crash" from an all nighter....25 and .50 is good if you want to chill...1.0 is best in my opinion...it doesnt really leave you with a groggy feeling later on. Your mileage may vary though. cwm37.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

They're great for going to sleep after rolling.

Also my friend and I split one after a long weekend in San Francisco when we were flying back to NY on the red-eye. When I fell asleep we were the only two people in the row. We don't know if there was any food or beverages served during the flight, neither of us even got up to use the bathroom, and when the plane landed there was a woman seated next to me!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif