Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rolls_?

How long have u taken them before you stopped? Perhaps you built up a tolerance, but that should have been gone by now, considering you didn't take it for 2 months or so. I think it has to do with your chemical balance being off. For me, my rolls are always the same....during the peak I never want to move, nor can I...maybe that's because of the Vicks, but regardless, I don't want to dance, but then when I start to come down and get off the peak, I always dance like crazy...lol cwm9.gif

Hits don't do much for me anymore...no matter how long I take off...all I do is tax my body and get nothing for it cwm21.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

The quality of a lot of the pills is getting cheaper. I fortunately got an awsome pill the last time I rolled, knocked me on my ass, I didn't know what to do with myself.

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."