Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why so hard to get xanax bars?

Vic ES (not sure what HP is) will be lots of work to get if trying over the net. Xanax won't be as hard. There are lots of places that "sell" but they are overseas pharms and a high risk factor of rip-off is inevitable.

Even legitimately...doc's dont write out scripts for bars too often b/c they are too strong. Since it comes in .25 .50 1.0 2.0 (and a new 4.0! green wafer) there really is no need to give them out. If you can get Diazapam (brand name Valium) go for them as well.

I personally like to hang out while taking a 10mg valium...will be good enough for your trip.

cwm15.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

i'm in thailand now. if you are in the south, you can go to any pharmacist and tell them you need something to help you sleep. poof, xanax bars, no perscription. pretty easy to get perscription drugs here. I got mine to ease the 'pain' of 14 hour train trips.

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg