Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Clubs

Guest chrissy2321

Guest swirlundergrounder

and from talking to people from that coast that visit miami reguraly most will tell the club scene and MUSIK here is superior. and it is. plus i think the women here are much hotter, but than again i love the latinas...

The music out here is better than what you could find in LA. But imo the music in San Fran is way better. But that's my opinion. I guess it all depends on what knid of music you like best.

But as far as diversity in music go's, S.F has more diversity than Miami does. But the music and vibe in Miami is way better than L.A...

completely agree with both statements. Miami might not be the best for diversity in music and scene but it definately blows LA and many other American cities out of the water.

LA isn't really that bad. I'm serious.

Except the fact that when you live in LA it takes about an hour to get anywhere in LA from where ever you are!! LOL..

All your friends live an hour away from you. The clubs are an hour away. You have to drive for an hour just to go have dinner! You have to drive an hour to get to the beach! YOu have to drive an hour just to get outsdie of LA. Hell you have to drive for an hour just to go to the grocery store...LOL

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ramon

and from talking to people from that coast that visit miami reguraly most will tell the club scene and MUSIK here is superior. and it is. plus i think the women here are much hotter' date=' but than again i love the latinas...

[/quote']The music out here is better than what you could find in LA. But imo the music in San Fran is way better. But that's my opinion. I guess it all depends on what knid of music you like best.

But as far as diversity in music go's, S.F has more diversity than Miami does. But the music and vibe in Miami is way better than L.A...

completely agree with both statements. Miami might not be the best for diversity in music and scene but it definately blows LA and many other American cities out of the water.

Except the fact that when you live in LA it takes about an hour to get anywhere in LA from where ever you are!! LOL..

All your friends live an hour away from you. The clubs are an hour away. You have to drive for an hour just to go have dinner! You have to drive an hour to get to the beach! YOu have to drive an hour just to get outsdie of LA. Hell you have to drive for an hour just to go to the grocery store...LOL

I guess I was spoiled cause I stayed in Hollywood. I was about a 7 minute cab ride to the strip. ;)

Ralphs (Grocery Store) was walking distance.

In the end its all about location location location. ;)

Rooftop view was nice as well.

Guest pod

That's the experience I had. I was out there in April doing some stock stuff, and we needed an image on Venice Beach. We were staying at the Hollywood Roosevelt on Hollywood Blvd. It took us an hour and a half to go about 20 miles.

Guest A1

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A1 Entertainment & Management presents: Party Line Up!!!!

Oxygen (Wednesday): STRIKE-A-POSE CASTING CALL & FREE

18+ Ladies / 21+ Gentlemen Party

Hosted By: ALEX & KIKI (A-1)

When: Wednesday Jun 14, 2006

at 10:00 PM

Where: Oxygen Lounge @ Grove

2911 Grand Ave. (Streets of Mayfair)

Miami, FL 33101

Club Spice (Thursday): BEACH ME!!! & DJ IDOL

Hosted By: ALEX (A-1)

When: Thursday Jun 15, 2006

Where: Spice @ South Beach

653 Washington Avenue

Miami Beach, FL 33109

Oxygen (Friday): DJ KAOS B-DAY BASH (LATIN PARTY) & OPENBAR

When: Friday Jun 16, 2006

Where: Oxygen Lounge @ Da Grove

2911 Grand Ave. (Streets of Mayfair)

Miami, FL 33133

POST (Saturday): PRIVATE DINNER AFFAIR

21+ Ladies/Gentlemen Party

When: Saturday Jun 17, 2006

at 7:00 PM to 11pm

Where: POST

1777 SW 3rd Avenue

Miami, FL 33129

When: Saturday Jun 17, 2006

at 11:00 PM

Where: Nocturnal @ Downtown

50 NE 11th St

Miami, FL 33101

Contact Info:

Alex Z.

www.myspace.com/miamibadboy

www.myspace.com/managebyalex

mia-bad-boy@hotmail.com

Guest swirlundergrounder

and from talking to people from that coast that visit miami reguraly most will tell the club scene and MUSIK here is superior. and it is. plus i think the women here are much hotter, but than again i love the latinas...

The music out here is better than what you could find in LA. But imo the music in San Fran is way better. But that's my opinion. I guess it all depends on what knid of music you like best.

I guess I was spoiled cause I stayed in Hollywood. I was about a 7 minute cab ride to the strip. ;)

Ralphs (Grocery Store) was walking distance.

In the end its all about location location location. ;)

Rooftop view was nice as well.

Last time I stayed in LA, I was in Hollywood about a block off the strip. Everything was so far away from where I was that all I did was go to the strip and go to Melrose for the couple of days I was there..

I also didn't have a car either except for at night when the person I was styaing with go home from work.

But it was frustrating. I have a few good friends that live in LA and they all lived about an hour and a half from were I was so I didn't get to see all of them..