Clubplanet Nightlife Community

USA -vs- Czech Republic

Guest vaughan

Guest sross

Czech Republic 3 - USA 0

The Czechs were just far superior. The US now has to win the next game against Italy, tough cookie... :(

On that performance they'll be going home with a big fat 0 points. No creativity whatsoever. Ed Johnson was the only half-decent player. Was Landon Donovan even on the pitch?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ANARCHYP

in real sports news..

those are the exact words the other 300 some countries that happen to be following the world cup are saying about this sport.

Those 300 countries watch the super bowl, however we still don't watch the world cup...

I can't believe how the rest of the world copied the baseball world classic that was played this spring. come on! its outright bullshit - a world tournament just like baseballs - every 4 years - but just soccer.

are you actually aware of what comes out of your mouth...or you just on auto pilot

Guest Cosmigonon

in real sports news..

those are the exact words the other 300 some countries that happen to be following the world cup are saying about this sport.

Those 300 countries watch the super bowl, however we still don't watch the world cup...

I can't believe how the rest of the world copied the baseball world classic that was played this spring. come on! its outright bullshit - a world tournament just like baseballs - every 4 years - but just soccer.

are you actually aware of what comes out of your mouth...or you just on auto pilot

Don't pay attention to him: He's Saleen's sidekick... ;)

Guest guyman1966
My sister played soccer.

Your sister has more balls than you do.

Naw - she had like 4 soccer balls and I have at least 3 dz baseballs.

Guest guyman1966

any relation....maybe flatmate

"Flatmate" = is a give a-way that you are EuroTrash! Thank you for your honesty. Now go smoke a fag.

in real sports news..

I totaly agree!!!! Soccer was hanging to Pele and Hooligans to promote their sport, now they have highjacked the baseball world series... So lame, so fucking lame...

The simpsons the other night crushed soccer so bad...

Guest pontifex

The rest of the world was comfortable with such an arrangement: the USA as a superpower in everything but the planet's most popular game. No longer is this the case" ~ USA Today

You know, that's true. A lot of people mainly in the past hated the US and always wanted them to lose, cause they're a super power in every other sport, so it was a pleasure to them to see the US get beaten down in soccer.

How the US a sports superpower? We lost the world baseball classic, our olympic basketball "dream team" got shit on by everyone. The only sport we dominate is football, but no one else plays it

Guest ANARCHYP

"Flatmate" = is a give a-way that you are EuroTrash! Thank you for your honesty. Now go smoke a fag.

and that my friend is a give a way that you my friend are a complete douchebag and you should try to leave your APARTMENT once in a while....its recommended

and that my friend is a give a way that you my friend are a complete douchebag and you should try to leave your APARTMENT once in a while....its recommended

ha ha, guyman, how's your "apartment"..... lol....

Guest guyman1966

This complete Duchebag owns a house and does not live in a glorified trailer that you call a Flat. In fact, I get out often and look forward to meeting your Red Coat, bad teeth, liberal-lovin, Eurotrash @$$. Your Mom used to blow my father for Candy bars after WWII. I hear she was good.

Guest guyman1966

The rest of the world was comfortable with such an arrangement: the USA as a superpower in everything but the planet's most popular game. No longer is this the case" ~ USA Today

You know, that's true. A lot of people mainly in the past hated the US and always wanted them to lose, cause they're a super power in every other sport, so it was a pleasure to them to see the US get beaten down in soccer.

How the US a sports superpower? We lost the world baseball classic, our olympic basketball "dream team" got shit on by everyone. The only sport we dominate is football, but no one else plays it

Dude - everyone knows that both the Olympics were fixed and that they chose that time of year for Baseball to give the rest of the world the edge. Next time - lets plan it right after the world series so everyone is primed and ready to go.

This complete Duchebag owns a house and does not live in a glorified trailer that you call a Flat. In fact, I get out often and look forward to meeting your Red Coat, bad teeth, liberal-lovin, Eurotrash @$$. Your Mom used to blow my father for Candy bars after WWII. I hear she was good.

Who is worse, Nickjunkie for being euro trash or Pod working for the euro trash??

sorta like the chicken and egg question...

hmmmm

Guest guyman1966

did we hit a nerve...did your feelings get hurt

The only feelings I have are pitty for your dreadful continent.

Guest guyman1966

Who is worse, Nickjunkie for being euro trash or Pod working for the euro trash??

hmmmm

That is easy! Pod has to make a living and I'm happy to see the guy do it on his own terms. But, being EuroTrash is much worse. There is no 12 step program for NickJunkie and he had all those years of bad dental plans.

Guest ANARCHYP

you seem like someone with a lot of time on your hands...why not do something more useful with it?

hmmmm

That is easy! Pod has to make a living and I'm happy to see the guy do it on his own terms. But, being EuroTrash is much worse. There is no 12 step program for NickJunkie and he had all those years of bad dental plans.

it's not that simple, those euro trash types try and convert weak minded people all the time, next thing you know Pod will be defending France in it's decesion to be pussys all these years..

Guest guyman1966

you seem like someone with a lot of time on your hands...why not do something more useful with it?

You are right! Give me your address and I'll buy you a bus ticket to Mexico.

Guest brasiliandrunk

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

kinda sucks because now soccer in usa will suck even more , damnit!!!!!#!L@:#!@:L#K!@:LK

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X >:( >:(