Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Highlight from Sunday

Guest tiltmiami

Guest pod

Total slip and slide. You can see the wake turbulence. Bruno gives us a practical demonstration of hydroplaning. Bling, you should try it.

Guest HouseJunkie

You know the saying 'what don't kill you makes you stronger...no...wait...its make you fat'

Guest lyrik

i agree. i would def take antibiotics its standing water + a dirty floor :P

oh suck it up Sally...you should have seen the fields we use to practice in up north for Football....its makes that look like the fountain of youth.

oh suck it up Sally...you should have seen the fields we use to practice in up north for Football....its makes that look like the fountain of youth.

Yeah but id take dirt and mud ANY day over the patio floor. Thats just downright unsanitary.

Guest lyrik

Yeah but id take dirt and mud ANY day over the patio floor. Thats just downright unsanitary.

nah not our practice fields...they were pretty down right putrid during the rainy parts of the year....puke, spit, blood of course.... but also water run off from the creeks and gutters and they would never admit it but there had to be some element of sewage from the local system there...it stunk to high hell....some genuis though that having the fields in a downsloping valley basically area of the campus would be a good idea.

Guest Devilicious

Hey Bruno please tell us that you were on drugs when you did that..

Does he really have to?

Guest michael^heaven

I feel much better seeing that, now, after my frolic in the tropical storm downpour on Sunday. :D

Guest coach

nah not our practice fields...they were pretty down right putrid during the rainy parts of the year....puke, spit, blood of course.... but also water run off from the creeks and gutters and they would never admit it but there had to be some element of sewage from the local system there...it stunk to high hell....some genuis though that having the fields in a downsloping valley basically area of the campus would be a good idea.

Does explain a lot.

Guest lyrik

Does explain a lot.

A lot of it is naturally occuring insanity....coupled with my IED and the rare DIED.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Bruno, why in the Hell would you post that??? :-X

Bruno, why the Hell would you do that??? :-X

Guest tiltmiami

Thank you for all the love and YES i was intoxicated and by the way I DID SWALLOW THAT WATER WITH A SHIT LOAD OF CHEMICALS THAT GOT ME EVEN HIGHER. Oh well thats SPACE for you.

Guest tiltmiami

Bruno' date=' why in the Hell would you post that??? :-X

[/quote']Bruno, why the Hell would you do that??? :-X

I dont know.... I just got the urge and did it.

Guest lyrik

Did you ever have the urge to eat paint chips as a kid? :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tiltmiami

Did you ever have the urge to eat paint chips as a kid? :D

LOL