Clubplanet Nightlife Community

16.9 Million Bones...

Guest Adam Singer

Guest swirlundergrounder

Damm!! That place is the SHIT!! You would get so much action if you had that crib!!

Bitches would line up out side your door just to get neeked up in that joint!!

I really like the Kitchen. I'm going to try to go for a similar look in my new house except on a smaller scale... LOL

Guest Slide On The Ice

Wow. If you come home drunk one night, you can get lost just in the living room, trying to get to the stairs.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Wow. If you come home drunk one night, you can get lost just in the living room, trying to get to the stairs.

You know what Ron. You should build a place like this out of lego's and live in it... :P

Guest Slide On The Ice

Wow. If you come home drunk one night' date=' you can get lost just in the living room, trying to get to the stairs.

[/quote']You know what Ron. You should build a place like this out of lego's and live in it... :P

That would probably take one piece for every dollar, to build that whole thing, 16.9 million Legos.

Guest xmuzik

if that was my crib i would blow killa dank all day long and only come out to piss in my yard wearing a bozo the clown wig for the paparazzi

Guest Devilicious

if that was my crib i would blow killa dank all day long and only come out to piss in my yard wearing a bozo the clown wig for the paparazzi

if that was your place you wouldn't have a yard, which is why I'm not a fan. Yeah it's gorgeous, but for that kind of dough I'd purchase a private home on sunset or bay.

Guest pod

For that money I'd buy up one of the bay islands and put a minefield around it so no one could come ashore.

Guest swirlundergrounder

if that was your place you wouldn't have a yard, which is why I'm not a fan. Yeah it's gorgeous, but for that kind of dough I'd purchase a private home on sunset or bay.

Hell if you had that kind of money, you could take one of the decks and make it into a yard!!