Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Letter from Henry Rollins to Ann Coulter

Guest Seb

Guest swirlundergrounder

I HATE THAT BITCH!! LOL

I want to know who up on here likes her.. SO I CAN MAKE FUN OF YOUR ASS!!

Guest obby

I HATE THAT BITCH!! LOL

I do!!!! She's blunt. I like blunt! Good video though.

;D

Go ahead....

Guest swirlundergrounder

I HATE THAT BITCH!! LOL

;D

Go ahead....

OMFingG! So do you dream of her saying 'FUCK MY OBBY' in her deep voice that comes from her horse mouth!! LOL :P :P :P

Guest obby

I HATE THAT BITCH!! LOL

;D

Go ahead....

OMFingG! So do you dream of her saying 'FUCK MY OBBY' in her deep voice that comes from her horse mouth!! LOL :P :P :P

So you don't like her cause she's not attractive? I would hate to be your ugly friend.

LOL

Yes!!!! I want to keep her in the chest that is at the foot of my bed. Make her my gimp.

:P

For real though, I do not find her attractive at all. Not my type. I do like her attitude though. I agree with many of the things that she writes. Not all but many.

Guest drlogic

Coulter is a direct biproduct of liberal viciousness against conservatives,,,specifically, Bush and his admin.

She's not saying anything any more offensive than what has been said about Bush, his admin and other conservs by today's modern liberals.

Lib dish it out, then play the victim when their tactics are emulated and aimed right back @ them? How odd? LOL

SUCK IT UP, BITCHEZZZZZZ!!!! Go cry me a river! ;)

Guest tres-b

not that Anne should respond but if she had too...

Dear Heny,

You are a dumbass musician whose opinion is less important than the UN.

Thanks,

Anne

Guest swirlundergrounder

Coulter is a direct biproduct of liberal viciousness against conservatives,,,specifically, Bush and his admin.

She's not saying anything any more offensive than what has been said about Bush, his admin and other conservs by today's modern liberals.

Lib dish it out, then play the victim when their tactics are emulated and aimed right back @ them? How odd? LOL

It's not so much what she says. It's how she says it! How she talks and her delivery of whatever message she is trying to send is what bothers me.

Now I can totally disagree with what someone is saying but if they have good delivery of what they are saying then I'll totally listen. Wheather I agree with Ann Coulter or not, her oratory skills suck...

Guest tres-b

political banter aside someone just needs to slap that smug look off her face ;D

The same could be said for about 99.9% of the "we are better than you because we are liberals" crowd.

Guest drlogic

Coulter is a direct biproduct of liberal viciousness against conservatives' date=',,specifically, Bush and his admin.

[/quote']It's not so much what she says. It's how she says it! How she talks and her delivery of whatever message she is trying to send is what bothers me.

Now I can totally disagree with what someone is saying but if they have good delivery of what they are saying then I'll totally listen. Wheather I agree with Ann Coulter or not, her oratory skills suck...

Gore: (screaming and sweaty)"he(Bush) betrayed this country"

Hillary: "Bush knew(about 9/11, implying he did nothing)"

Dean, Schumer,etc..etc..etc....AKA->"the usual suspects"

And this is just the democratic representatives......

If you wanna get into the non-elected critics who the media loves to put on our tv's.....Soros,Moore,Sheehan,Jesse Jackson, Farakook, etc..etc...etc..... they've even taken to an even lower level..(If that's even possible)....PURE GUTTER POLITRIX!

Weather it was accusing about "Stealing" elections, suppressing the black vote.., etc.....LOL

Then there were issues like forged documents....."name calling like "draft dodger".......

if anyone were keeping score as to who's been more repugnant and classless,,,,,it's not even close...the left keeps finding ways to stoop to new lows to try justifiying their morally bankrupt and intellectually dishonest idoelogy....to hell w/ the country......it EXACTLY the reason REPs have been winning @ the ballot box........That crap only resonates w/ the kooks, who thank God are a tiny minority in this country. Granted, they have the loudes bark, but they're still chiwowas....

So, excuse me if I don't buy the "pseduo-anger" by some who claim to be "offended" at Miss Coulter. She's mild compared to them.....Just look @ the folks @ the peace/anti war rallies...their posters and masks...their "violence"...LOL

I could go on.....funny part is,,,even by spelling it out for the demz/libz,,,,they'll still stick to their proven failed tactics cause their blinded by their arrogance!

Pity those mental midgets!

LOVE IT!

Guest drlogic

i think you ARE all coulture.

DAMN IT,,YOU GOT ME!

I'M SNAGGED!

Nah,,I'm just a thinker. If something sounds too outrageous or crazy to be true, IT PROBABLY ISN'T TRUE.....I read outrageous stories and the first thing that comes to mind is "IMAGINE IF THAT WERE TRUE"..Then I take it from there and invest my time and energy into learning if what I read is accurate...I don't just "RUN WITH IT and froth @ the mouth"....LOL

Too many "haters" are WAY TOO desperate to believe anything bad about this country or it's leaders. they get giddy when relaying bad news......WHAT A SHAME! Seriously!

Guest swirlundergrounder

It's not so much what she says. It's how she says it! How she talks and her delivery of whatever message she is trying to send is what bothers me.

If you wanna get into the non-elected critics who the media loves to put on our tv's.....Soros,Moore,Sheehan,Jesse Jackson, Farakook, etc..etc...etc..... they've even taken to an even lower level..(If that's even possible)....PURE GUTTER POLITRIX!

Weather it was accusing about "Stealing" elections, suppressing the black vote.., etc.....LOL

Then there were issues like forged documents....."name calling like "draft dodger".......

if anyone were keeping score as to who's been more repugnant and classless,,,,,it's not even close...the left keeps finding ways to stoop to new lows to try justifiying their morally bankrupt and intellectually dishonest idoelogy....to hell w/ the country......it EXACTLY the reason REPs have been winning @ the ballot box........That crap only resonates w/ the kooks, who thank God are a tiny minority in this country. Granted, they have the loudes bark, but they're still chiwowas....

So, excuse me if I don't buy the "pseduo-anger" by some who claim to be "offended" at Miss Coulter. She's mild compared to them.....Just look @ the folks @ the peace/anti war rallies...their posters and masks...their "violence"...LOL

I could go on.....funny part is,,,even by spelling it out for the demz/libz,,,,they'll still stick to their proven failed tactics cause their blinded by their arrogance!

LOVE IT!

Well imo there are people who are classless on both sides. I never said anything to the contrary. Obviously the degree in which people say someone is classless all depends on wheather or not you agree with what they are saying and how they are saying it.

Now if you want to compare people who bring politics to an even lower level than the likes of Moore, Jackson, etc.. then take a long look at the people who are against gay marrage and how much hatred is in their messege!

You can hate someones political point of view but when you hate a group of people for what they are and use hate so that they can't have the same rights as you then that's another level of gutter politix!

Guest slamminshaun

Ann Coulter is mild-mannered compared the insane rants Kennedy, Clinton, and Dean have gone on. Remember Howard Dean?

dean_kitten.jpg

Guest swirlundergrounder

Ann Coulter is mild-mannered compared the insane rants Kennedy' date=' Clinton, and Dean have gone on. Remember Howard Dean?

[img']http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/l/1/dean_kitten.jpg

LOL he was never strangling a cat!! See.. just like all the other consrvatives, Shaun is trying to twist the truth...

So what about Howard Dean? he was just fired up that day..

Guest swirlundergrounder

why the hell would we want a fired up politician????

::) ::) ::)

Would you rather have a boring and uninspiring leader like our current leader?

Guest tres-b

Ann Coulter is mild-mannered compared the insane rants Kennedy' date=' Clinton, and Dean have gone on. Remember Howard Dean?

LOL he was never strangling a cat!! See.. just like all the other consrvatives, Shaun is trying to twist the truth...

Howard Dean and his extremist view represent a tiny percentage of voters...this probalby explains why he only won a single primary(Vermont). He is a joke.

why the hell would we want a fired up politician????

::) ::) ::)

Would you rather have a boring and uninspiring leader like our current leader?

a fired up politician is exactly what we need. not saying howard dean is that dude, but we need some passion in our leadership.

i say OPRAH 2008

Guest drlogic

Coulter is a direct biproduct of liberal viciousness against conservatives' date=',,specifically, Bush and his admin.

[/quote']It's not so much what she says. It's how she says it! How she talks and her delivery of whatever message she is trying to send is what bothers me.

LOVE IT!

Well imo there are people who are classless on both sides. I never said anything to the contrary. Obviously the degree in which people say someone is classless all depends on wheather or not you agree with what they are saying and how they are saying it.

Now if you want to compare people who bring politics to an even lower level than the likes of Moore, Jackson, etc.. then take a long look at the people who are against gay marrage and how much hatred is in their messege!

You can hate someones political point of view but when you hate a group of people for what they are and use hate so that they can't have the same rights as you then that's another level of gutter politix!

b4 I reply,,,that Dean pic w/ the cat.....lmmfao!!!

I'm not comfortable w/ the moral equivelance you're trying to put w/ gay being denied marriage....IT'S NOT THE SAME..IMHO..

I have NO PROBLEM whatsoever w/ gays and their desire to marry. I do have a problem w/ them trying to RE-DEFINE marriage as not being between a man and a woman.....

Marriage IS between a man/woman. If gays want to get married to each other...FINE,,,,,But you can't call it marriage and you can't re-define marriage. Call is WHATEVER YOU WANT,,,,but you CAN'T CALL IT MARRIAGE..."MARRIAGE" is already TAKEN. You can't have it! Call is "Maridge" for all I care......but "MARRIAGE" is taken.

Too bad, so sad.

Get my drift?

I don't agree w/ the minority who might take an aggressive stance against gays and become insulting or disrespectful. I'm not down w/ that. But I do understand how/why someone would defend "MARRIAGE" as being between a man/woman....simply because.....IT IS between man/woman.

That's how I see it. I don't have any problem w/ gays. I don't understand them. I don't think it's "natural". But I don't "hate" and unfortunatley, this country has become a nation of professional victims. And someone who disagrees w/ the gay community trying to impose their views on society is labled as a "hate monger" and that's unfortunate.

Sure, some people believe they have the right to challenge Marriage, but on the flip side, those who support it as it is, have the right to defend it stay the way it is w/ out being labled "hate mongers".

Remember, the gay commun. is still a minority and in this country MAJORITY rules(so, tuff titties..lol). I think that's been lost or forgotten by many.

Guest obby

LOL

That's a funny pic

Call is WHATEVER YOU WANT,,,,but you CAN'T CALL IT MARRIAGE..."MARRIAGE" is already TAKEN. You can't have it! Call is "Maridge" for all I care......but "MARRIAGE" is taken.

Too bad, so sad.

Get my drift?

LOL

;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Ann Coulter is mild-mannered compared the insane rants Kennedy, Clinton, and Dean have gone on. Remember Howard Dean?

dean_kitten.jpg

Howard Dean and his extremist view represent a tiny percentage of voters...this probalby explains why he only won a single primary(Vermont). He is a joke.

Yeah I was never really a Howard Dean fan either..