Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tool secret song from 10,000 days (MP3)

Guest xmuzik

Guest xmuzik

RIGHT CLICK & SAVE AS TO DOWNLOAD TRACK

http://www.snoopy.force9.co.uk/10000_Days_Secret_Megamix.mp3

Anonymous wrote:

> I didn't know if you people knew this. But, If you burn both Viginti Tres followed by Wings for

> marie .. Then, play that track as one with 10,000 days as another track and play both at the

> same time, Both Wings for Marie AND 10,000 days sync ! It is incredible ! It is like an 8

> piece band but it all FLOWS ! It flows like one song.. It is the most unique and incredible

> thing I have ever heard in my life.. BadA$$ ! The vocals, drums, the guitar riffs, everything

> flows ! Both songs get heavy at the same point at 9 minutes and 14 seconds in, it is magical !

146854714_fc7ab4761a_m.jpg

i listened...definitely an interesting concept....wouldn't surprise me....but i don't think it's so weird, i think it's not too difficult to do something like that, especially for a band like tool, whom makes "unique" (read: strange) music. the way that tool makes albums, it leaves a lot of room to do weird things such as this. but kudos to them, it adds a different level to their artistic ability. i fooking love tool ;D

btw 10,000 days is an AMAZING album