Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wish that we could have...

CrzyC1414779017

an all old skool freestyle/house night. Ya know, one where you cant play anything less than 3 years old. I wanna hear some Rockell and Jocelyn Enriquez, mixed in with some old Murk and the old patio faves from 2003 and earlier...that would be fun.

Just a thought...feel free to tear it to pieces...LOL!

Guest pod

Good concept, but let's bump it back to 1997. '03 is still way too recent, plus it leaves the utter doldrums of 2002 in the box.

Guest james stratus

Did this twice when I was doing Sunset SESSIONS. Alan, Mirza, and Myself brought out tracks 10+ years old.

please play all the remixes that were done of Madonna's Ray of Light CD.. The year that cd came out and all the dj's remixed those tracks - Frozen, Ray of Light, Sky Fits Heaven, Power of Love.... ahh there's more... that was my fav year of clubbin'...

i love madonna ;)

Best version of Frozen was the orginal off the album done by William Orbit... Jr didn't improve on it...

LOVE FROZEN!!!!!!!!! Heard it at the Shawdow Lounge in 97....

btw, calderone remixed a bunch of those tracks.. and i think hex hector or rahaufer did their fair share of dubs on it too...

ahhh 1998-1999 now those were my fave years clubbin'...

btw Nick, not to bust your balls.. The Ray of Light CD didn't come out until 1998... In fact, Frozen was released on 3/21/98 ;)

So not sure how you heard Frozen at the Shadow in 1997 ???

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

Best version of Frozen was the orginal off the album done by William Orbit... Jr didn't improve on it...

LOVE FROZEN!!!!!!!!! Heard it at the Shawdow Lounge in 97....

btw, calderone remixed a bunch of those tracks.. and i think hex hector or rahaufer did their fair share of dubs on it too...

ahhh 1998-1999 now those were my fave years clubbin'...

btw Nick, not to bust your balls.. The Ray of Light CD didn't come out until 1998... In fact, Frozen was released on 3/21/98 ;)

So not sure how you heard Frozen at the Shadow in 1997 ???

I remember the "Ray of Light" video release party @ Liquid, when they presented the video via video screen in the upstair mainroom.

Guest ramon

Good concept, but let's bump it back to 1997. '03 is still way too recent, plus it leaves the utter doldrums of 2002 in the box.

1995 .. must hear positive education!!!

Dui and I tried to remember what year when partied in sobe for spring break, I've even spoken to dade about it, and he said I had to of been there in 97.... I know I heard that track that night, I also bought my ex gf a SL shirt that night..

for the record SL sucked balls..

Guest LeVeL

I really dont care what year they have to go back too but it would be nice to have a Classics Night with real classics an please no Darkbeat, No Flashdance, No Rui Da Silva - Touch Me, No "As the Rush Comes" anything that was produced after the year 2000.

It would be nice to hear some of the older hits hits from the 90's and late 80's.

Guest LeVeL

I heard passions does it once a month..

I have THE BEST freestyle mix you'll ever hear

Is there anyway you can upload this mix to a hosting site...because I would like to hear and see what u got?

Dui and I tried to remember what year when partied in sobe for spring break, I've even spoken to dade about it, and he said I had to of been there in 97.... I know I heard that track that night, I also bought my ex gf a SL shirt that night..

Well, unless you guys stole the track from the recording studio, you didn't hear that track in spring break of 1997. LOL

Maybe you heard it at Liquid in 1998 ;)

Well, unless you guys stole the track from the recording studio, you didn't hear that track in spring break of 1997. LOL

Maybe you heard it at Liquid in 1998 ;)

I also went to the Fat Cat Pussy cat party the same time, I think that was a mon or tuesday night. Some guy at the news cafe got me comps to SL, even back then I owned Miami!!!

Maybe it was 98, but dade said it was 97, I really don't know, college was a blur..

I heard passions does it once a month..

I have THE BEST freestyle mix you'll ever hear

Is there anyway you can upload this mix to a hosting site...because I would like to hear and see what u got?

I don't know how to do it, you'd have to show me how and where to upload the file.

Guest Adam Singer

I heard it the other day.

yeah me too i mixed it on the womb - you heard it *at* a miami venue or at your house?

if at a venue, curious who mixed it - good for them btw, someone has taste!

I also went to the Fat Cat Pussy cat party the same time, I think that was a mon or tuesday night. Some guy at the news cafe got me comps to SL, even back then I owned Miami!!!

Maybe it was 98, but dade said it was 97, I really don't know, college was a blur..

college was a blur.. i definately agree with that statement saleen...lol

Guest LeVeL

I don't know how to do it, you'd have to show me how and where to upload the file.

Saleen just go too:

http://www.megaupload.com/

Once there then click on the browse tab and browse for the file.

After that enter the name of the file, then accept the terms and then send and walla...wait for the file to finish uploading after that it will provide you with a link where we will be able to download it.

Hope that enough help..