Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wish that we could have...

CrzyC1414779017

Guest pod

yeah me too i mixed it on the womb - you heard it *at* a miami venue or at your house?

Venue. It was at Space a few weeks ago. I honestly forget who, I was pretty wrecked.

Guest Adam Singer

yeah me too i mixed it on the womb - you heard it *at* a miami venue or at your house?

Venue. It was at Space a few weeks ago. I honestly forget who, I was pretty wrecked.

you musta been wrecked - none of space's current dj's would touch that track, and if they did it would in NO way work with the rest of the stuff they played...

its just a wayyyyy different vibe

Guest pod

Really? Back in "the day" damned near everyone had Dark and Long cause it was on the Trainspotting soundtrack.

I don't know how to do it' date=' you'd have to show me how and where to upload the file.

[/quote']

Saleen just go too:

http://www.megaupload.com/

Once there then click on the browse tab and browse for the file.

After that enter the name of the file, then accept the terms and then send and walla...wait for the file to finish uploading after that it will provide you with a link where we will be able to download it.

Hope that enough help..

it's uploading now, but it's gonna take a while...

Guest Diaga

an all old skool freestyle/house night. Ya know, one where you cant play anything less than 3 years old. I wanna hear some Rockell and Jocelyn Enriquez, mixed in with some old Murk and the old patio faves from 2003 and earlier...that would be fun.

Just a thought...feel free to tear it to pieces...LOL!

I've been doin this forever and all vinyl ;)

audio_couture_web2.jpg

Guest ericac

an all old skool freestyle/house night. Ya know, one where you cant play anything less than 3 years old. I wanna hear some Rockell and Jocelyn Enriquez, mixed in with some old Murk and the old patio faves from 2003 and earlier...that would be fun.

I AGREE CRAZYC!! At least one night or one weekend dedicated to those good times!! Even like 2 years ago. I had some awesome times on the patio and met some awesome people...rolly, alki, satan, tal, u, lee ;D ;)

Guest Justin Johnson

i soooooooo gotta go to cafeteria next saturdayyyyyyyyy unless i go to pawn shop.. er maybe i'll do both.

;D

Come to Cafeteria first, b/c you won't want to leave. :P

Come to Cafeteria first, b/c you won't want to leave. :P

LOL! Well i'm outta town this weekend (um surprise!) but i'll be back on sunday... but i'm thinkin' next saturday i'll try to stop by cafeteria.. i alwayssss have fun there... and i like the food too :P

Guest djjoncowan

possible play list:

positive education - slam

leftfeild - song for life

Dream - your the best thing - (sasha mix)

shawn christopher - another sleepless night (morales mix)

south street players - talk to me

anthony white - love me tonight

moby - next is the E

Dream - unforgiven - (leftfelid mix)

tony d"bart - if I can't have you

pizzaman - get a man

hysterics - talk to me (sasha mix)

eric clapton - can't sleep - (morales mix)

my friend sam - my pleasure

ralphie rosario - you used to hold me

spooky - little bullit

castle trancelott - resonance

quivver - twist and shout

quivver - saxy lady

mighty ming - brothers in rhythm

lisa lisa and the cult jam - let the beat hit em

this list could go on forever ;D - I am all with the pre 95

I AGREE CRAZYC!! At least one night or one weekend dedicated to those good times!! Even like 2 years ago. I had some awesome times on the patio and met some awesome people...rolly, alki, satan, tal, u, lee ;D ;)

Yep, I miss the days of the "Crew". :)

Guest davidalexander

Big fan of the 95-99 era for numerous reasons......Liquid, Groovejet...any attempt at a track list would be massive..

Also a fan of the old old school freestyle..especially the early producer driven stuff...John Robie, Arthur Baker, Lewis Martinee, Tony Butler..

Havent been to Caf in a while got to check it out.