Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARE YELLOWS REALLY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are yellows?

------------------

funwithgrapes.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Yellows have been around ever since "they have been gone". They have just become highly regulated. There was no fire or government crackdown on the cereal factory (some of the rumors i'ver heard).

I can tell you that recently I have talked to many people that know someone who has yellow all of the sudden but still havent got my hands on it. I still have some yellow label 2 which is like gold...cracked one for the holiday weekend and what a treat it was! cwm32.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

I ask the same question as sinergygrl... What are yellows?

------------------

"I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the community... and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for a moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

-- George Bernard Shaw, Irish Playwright (Energize)

Yellow Label is K (american) that became extremely hard to get around thanksgiving time last year. It is the Dom Perignon of K. The most frequently circulated now is Blue Label (mexican) which isn't 1/2 as potent and smells and tastes nasty.

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif