Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what would you name your dj duo

dnycest1

great dj duos came to my mind when posting this thread: deepdish, sasha & digweed, parantula, chus & ceballos, john creamer & stephane k, murk, etc...

if you had the opportunity to team up with another dj what would you name yourselves?

...and who would you team up with and why?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Actually back in Seattle I had a partner that I played records with all the and he is Korean (DJ Nobel of San Fransisco).

We were known for playing mainly progressive house. So people gave us the nick name 'Rice Bowl' as a joke..

Get it?? Deep Dish.. then you have 2 Asian guys .Rice Bowl..LOL

Guest Han Solo

great dj duos came to my mind when posting this thread: deepdish, sasha & digweed, parantula, chus & ceballos, john creamer & stephane k, murk, etc...

if you had the opportunity to team up with another dj what would you name yourselves?

...and who would you team up with and why?

no offense to anyone but including parantula in the list with the rest of those artists strips you of any degree of credability on anything for the rest of your posts here...

sorry, the rest of those guys are legendary and have impacted electronic music in ways way beyond your grasp, please please dont include amateurs in a list with greats...thanks

in response to your query, my dj duo would be named

'the stormtroopers'