Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A pre-view with the kid

Guest colione98

Guest colione98

Greetings,

Time on Deck- 10:13 PM

It's been a while but I am proud to announce the return of my reviews...... for whomever that really cares..... ??? ???

Anyway, Just to brief you on this evenings forecast, me and wife will be heading down early at around 0:dark:30 AM to get some good seats.... Be on the look out for a straight up yet unbiased approach that which will include the remodeling of the main room, sounds, etc.....

Looking forward to meeting the crew... But w/out further adue, let's make it happen.....

the kid.....

Time off deck 10:18 PM

Guest Devilicious

God help all you fockers who are on that patio while the sky falls down and car alarms get set off and tilt slides across the floor with 3 inches of standing water mixed with vomit and booze and sweat and dirt and unmentionable filth

Thank the lord for giving me the sense to mind the weather today!!!

No DJ is worth that nastiness 8)

Guest ILLMATIC

God help all you fockers who are on that patio while the sky falls down and car alarms get set off and tilt slides across the floor with 3 inches of standing water mixed with vomit and booze and sweat and dirt and unmentionable filth

I am on my way to pick you up. Let's GO!

Guest slamminshaun

Holy fuck....I'm alive!! Nice seeing some of the junkies out there...Diogo, Rick, Johnny, and Natalie...the rest is a blur....Roger Sanchez wooooooooooot

Guest bootstah

Holy fuck....I'm alive!! Nice seeing some of the junkies out there...Diogo' date=' Rick, Johnny, and Natalie...the rest is a blur....Roger Sanchez wooooooooooot

[/quote']

yea it should be a blur to you :) I dont think you recognized me :)

Roger killed it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest slamminshaun

Holy fuck....I'm alive!! Nice seeing some of the junkies out there...Diogo, Rick, Johnny, and Natalie...the rest is a blur....Roger Sanchez wooooooooooot

Damn right doggie....that was the latest I've ever stayed there. I think we finally rode out around 11am. Wifey's pissed... :o My motto, its easier to ask for forgivness then permission.

Oh, and I know I'm venturing into uncharted waters and risking my ass when I say this, but it was my first time hearing Parantula and I really did not like them in the main room at all. Sorry guys, I know you read the boards and you've had to put up with bullshit threads about you, but it felt like you were trying to hard to play dark and it totally went over the crowd's head, especially after following a guy like Sanchez.

Guest durrtylexx

ha ha ha :D

Guest bootstah

Good seeing all the junkies today. Alan and Gina' date=' SS, Natalie, johnny, Rolly Erica,Alki and anybody else i'm forgetting. Good times. Roger showed why he is a world class DJ.

[/quote']

the rain was outta hand but he was nothing less than amazing ;) At least we didn't have to live through the slip n slide action :P His set inside the loft was wicked also :)

Guest HouseJunkie

I wasn't a big fan of Sanchez. I liked his energy but the vocals tracks were a hit or miss for me however, last nite I was feeling the music, every single traxx, from the moment I walked into the mainroom till Sanchez left the decks.

Space did a good job with the mainroom new layout, whoever suggested it deserves a bonus, the sound system was also quite melodic, can't wait to check it out next week.

I heard Parantula for the fist time last night, those guys surely throw it down hard, do they only play hard?

Guest ericac

Holy fuck....I'm alive!! Nice seeing some of the junkies out there...Diogo' date=' Rick, Johnny, and Natalie...the rest is a blur....Roger Sanchez wooooooooooot

[/quote']

Damn right doggie....that was the latest I've ever stayed there. I think we finally rode out around 11am. Wifey's pissed... :o My motto, its easier to ask for forgivness then permission.

Oh, and I know I'm venturing into uncharted waters and risking my ass when I say this, but it was my first time hearing Parantula and I really did not like them in the main room at all. Sorry guys, I know you read the boards and you've had to put up with bullshit threads about you, but it felt like you were trying to hard to play dark and it totally went over the crowd's head, especially after following a guy like Sanchez.

Well, I think that u r entitled to your own opinion but, I dont agree at all. I actullaly, think they did awesome! It might have been the combination of the newly renovated room which, I must say was a GR8 idea ! It opened up the room and added life (kudos to the designer!) and the music. Anywayz, something has to be said that QBA had to return to close space AFTER roger and kept the crowd until 4PM.

Where are you from again?? I heard its far up north. well, maybe if you came down to miami more often you would know good music.

(no hard feelings)

Guest slamminshaun

Well, I think that u r entitled to your own opinion but, I dont agree at all. I actullaly, think they did awesome! It might have been the combination of the newly renovated room which, I must say was a GR8 idea ! It opened up the room and added life (kudos to the designer!) and the music. Anywayz, something has to be said that QBA had to return to close space AFTER roger and kept the crowd until 4PM.

Where are you from again?? I heard its far up north. well, maybe if you came down to miami more often you would know good music.

(no hard feelings)

None taken. Originally I'm from Broward, transplanted to Port St. Lucie. I never realized my mailing address had anything to do with my ear for music or mattered at all. Maybe they tore up the patio after Sanchez left and played differently, I have no idea...all I'm saying is it was just way, way too dark in the main room.

You had a much higher ratio of females turn out that night, and with the exception of a few hardcore chicks, the females were completely lost by the 3rd track. Maybe in the appropriate setting that would be considered a great set, but when Sanchez closes out his set with "Your Body", "Let's get Happy", and "Turn on the Music", it makes for a rough transition to move to the ultra-progressive stuff right away like that.

Guest Ariel

I got a call from Rolly at about 3:30PM that the place was still packed, and Gino rocking the place....fucking insane! :o

Guest dudeitzdiesel

nothing like i've ever seen sanchez DO...un-fucking-belivable. INSANITY....bomb after bomb, i still cannot believe how he wrecked that place apart.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

shit was fucking unreal!!! :o :o :o :o I had such a fucking good time. My legs hurt from dancing like a madman, my arm hurts from guido fist pumping to hardcore nasty banging dark tribal and elctro beats. the rain added to the hardcore vibe that roger brought. Roger played very very hard for the patio, but for some reason it just went with the vibe of the morning, and the cloudy rainy day. the video screen in the inside part of the patio is great. you can se up close what is going on in the booth. Roger brought such energy and thunder. lots of good peeps out, happy b-day nick. good seeing everyone. Good times!! the remodel of the main room is dope too. much better view of the dj.

Guest rhythmdoc

shit was fucking unreal!!! :o :o :o :o I had such a fucking good time.

I agree!!!! Roger is the Man!!!!!!!!