Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nic Fanciulli and OG this Saturday @ SPACE

Guest spinderella7713

Guest lulamishka

I had such a good time on Saturday! I was feeling the tunes much more when Nic was playing alone... I prefer either by himself to both together actually. I am not the raver I used to be... I had to leave before the sun came up. Too effin hot and too many shots.

Yea, what she said!! ;D 8)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slamminshaun

the patio was outta control and it was effin HOT!!! I mean seriously it was so hot I was burning up, glad they moved the party inside. Choons were sick and Nic was brilliant. Nic and Cedric are just plain nasty when they tag team, eeeeeeeek!

Fun times 8)

Yeah, I cut out around 8am....it was way to fuckin' humid for me with all the pollutants I had in my body. By the way, you owe me $20...you can come over and wash my canoe and we'll call it even. ;D

Guest bootstah

the patio was outta control and it was effin HOT!!! I mean seriously it was so hot I was burning up' date=' glad they moved the party inside. Choons were sick and Nic was brilliant. Nic and Cedric are just plain nasty when they tag team, eeeeeeeek!

Fun times 8)

[/quote']

Yeah, I cut out around 8am....it was way to fuckin' humid for me with all the pollutants I had in my body. By the way, you owe me $20...you can come over and wash my canoe and we'll call it even. ;D

hahaha you freak, yea it was hot as fuck! I will see you soon ;)

Guest Belgian Kat

pics would be great! Also, can anyone give me links/names to some of the sick tracks Nic was playing that night, I still have that music in my head :P

I had such a good time on Saturday! I was feeling the tunes much more when Nic was playing alone... I prefer either by himself to both together actually. I am not the raver I used to be... I had to leave before the sun came up. Too effin hot and too many shots.

Lula went?!?!?!

Guest Electric Eel

Lula went?!?!?!

Lula went and I stayed home, LOL. Hope you had a great trip!!

Guest lulamishka

Lula went?!?!?!

Can you believe it?! I went!

Btw, welcome back!! :-*

Guest slamminshaun

Lula went?!?!?!

Missed ya again? Oh well, what else is new....

Guest lulamishka

Yea' date=' what [i']she said!! ;D 8)

Lula went?!?!?!

Missed ya again? Oh well, what else is new....

You'll have to let me know when you're in town again!

Guest ramon

Lula went?!?!?!

Lula went and danced and had a good time. I have pictures to prove it. :)

Carisa, Nic was dropping signature Stryke techno bombs in teh main room.

Guest ramon

Carisa, Nic was dropping signature Stryke techno bombs in teh main room.

Rub it in why dont ya? :P

you were in Detroit there is nothing to complain about. Josh played at Oslo after Tastefest!

Guest ddg

but did nic play when in rome on the patio?? :P :P

inside joke.. :P

great to hear that it was a great nite/day...