Clubplanet Nightlife Community

took dxm with a friend... bottle of robitussin DM (whichever one has the most dxm) for each person. in about an hour i was tripping my balls off. the feeling was kinda acid-like. i could not get comfortable at all, was annoyed at everything, but laughing at the same time. it's trippy shit. fucks u up big time. then we went to the movies -- oh god, don't do that when you're on dxm. we almost got kicked out of the theater, the bathroom was all in puke because of us. wouldn't do dxm ever again. it's not fun at all (for me) i get a puking feeling everytime me and my friend remember that day.

holy shit my one bad experience was enough to teach me not to do it again, i hated it so much that i dont even want to talk about it...just dont do it if youre reading this

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

DXM by way of drinking a 4 oz bottle of Robitussin sucks big. Would never do it again. I didnt even trip...I just itched like a motherfucker and felt like the room was on an angle. I was pretty much paralyxed.

DXM by way of powder for (no additives is very similar to K, but your body feels tingly. cwm15.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

i didnt drink it, the time i did it i took 16 of those corasidin or however you say it cough and cold pills

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif