Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I just paranoid?

I was told a while ago about the e eating your brain stem. I just don't know whether I was actually feeling it or whether it was all in my head. I was fine until I started to feel it. It was an itchy burning feeling around the nape of my neck. It sucked.

probably just nerves, i use to think I was having heart attacks too cuz your heart starts beating sooo fast, i also thought i was going blind once cuz i opened my eyes in a dark room and couldn't see anything......so don't take the burning sensation to that level, maybe someone dropped a ciggerete on you..??

This may be a little paranoid but one time when i rolled, it hit me really hard and the nape of my neck started burning and itching really bad. I was told that e deteriorates your brain stem. Was I just being paranoid or could I actually feel it eating my brain stem....remember that the sense of touch is enhanced with e.

I never heard of that...I knew E was proven to cause neurotoxicity in animals, but in humans it is only believed to do so. As for the brain stem, I don't know. Perhaps, you were a little paranoid, because one time, this person told me I could have a heart attack while rolling, and then for about a ½ hour, I thought my heart wasn't beating and that I was dying, so I think it is all paranoia. cwm7.gif

E will also cause you blood to flow in spurts do to the amphetamine...therefore causing burning/itching/heating sensations. E does not eat away at your brain stem so have no fears. Don't let propaganda fool you. It might damage the neurons in your brain (at excessively high doses, frequently)...but there is no brain stem being diminished.

cwm15.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif