Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Winning the War/s

Guest drlogic

Guest drlogic

evil? lying? LOL

Did you read it? This guy's a history guru professor. He's a brilliant author. He uses perspective. He doesn't look at issues through a soda straw. He explains issues (as he sees it) and injects history along w/ forward thinking vision never losing site of the end goal to back up his perspective. I'll challenge anyone to try and contradict his stuff.

I like that about this guy. He's a smart cookie. I'm a huge VDH fan. He's been pretty fair in his criticism of both the left and the right.

For the record, I don't think I called anyone evil? I may have, but I don't think so???? As for lying, well,,,,yeah....there have been outright lies repeated on a virtual loop which have in turn convinced some they are facts. I can see why a history scholar like VDH might ruffle the feathers of some, but when he references history, it's not an opinion.

ps...I don't think I like your tone young man. LOL nah,,just fohk'n wit ya'....give me all the lip you want.....LOL