Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are 3 vicodin pills enough to fuck me up?

im not sure how many mg they are, i got from my friend and shes not around to ask...on the pill it says "watson 149" will they feel stronger if i sniff them?

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

Do not snort Vicodin...it is pointless. The Watsons (generic vicodin) you have are 7.5 milligrams of hydrocodone. If you hve a tolerance to opiates 3 will do just fine. If you are not a frequent user of opiates (codeine, oxy's, percs, vics) than two will do just fine.

Some advice, crush them up real good and eat with chocolate (best bet it to put into chocolate pudding). The pills will hit you quicker and harder giving you that warm fuzzy feeling. The chocolate will cancel out the horribly bitter taste if the vics. Also, pudding will coat your stomach b/c many tend to get naucious when taking them. cwm15.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

thanks, i just noticed it says watson 349, not 149

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

Originally posted by seavilknevil:

another invasion, but what does everyone think about mixing vicodin and booze? is it worth it? or should i just stick to the pills?

yeah they enhance eachother

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

Mixing both of them won't kill you....but the acetomenphen in the Vics plus drinking really taxes your liver. It will only make you get tired quicker. I prefer to stick with the Vics personally. My liver is beat up as it is. Other like to drink on them...

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

I forgot to answer the question re: vics and rolling. Not a good idea...it will just mellow out your roll. They are good though when you are ready to finish your night off...smoke some bud swallow a vic...and smooth sailing from there

------------------

Do You??

CB...I suggest not to take it before rolling...even if it's a while before. Now I am biased on this one...buy Vics give such a nice mellow fuzzy warm feeling that it should be done either by itself (and of course with some bud) or used after to ease the comedown. Taking Vics before (even if it is a few hours before) could possibly make your roll quite mellow (if that's what you're lookin' for than it might work out nice. If you're lookin' to take vic's for pre-game before you take a hit and goto SF...I say no.

YMMV (your mileage may vary)

cwm30.gif

------------------

Do You??

Originally posted by djscotphreak:

CB...I suggest not to take it before rolling...even if it's a while before. Now I am biased on this one...buy Vics give such a nice mellow fuzzy warm feeling that it should be done either by itself (and of course with some bud) or used after to ease the comedown. Taking Vics before (even if it is a few hours before) could possibly make your roll quite mellow (if that's what you're lookin' for than it might work out nice. If you're lookin' to take vic's for pre-game before you take a hit and goto SF...I say no.

YMMV (your mileage may vary)

cwm30.gif

I agree with the point about vic's or perc's or oc's being grrrrreat for coming down after a fun night of rollin and partying! A few times when we went to afterhrs @ twilo (*sniff sniff* frown.gif ) in the morning we poppeed some vic's, bought some OJ, and went to the zoo in central park. It was the best morning!!!

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"

regarding VIC and ROLLING:

What if I were to take a vic(s) earlier in the night say midnight and then I took a roll around 3ish...would that be ok.

Normally vics don't make me tired, I usually drink (like a fish) while on a vic (or 3 cwm1.gif )

Do you think the effects of both will wear me out once the roll kicks in? Let me know, I don't wanna fall asleep in the middle of a slammin night!!!